Welcome and housekeeping All on mute Questions in Q&A panel Recording within days T-shirt – short form on the end of the webinar and followup email Why private registry? Why Artifactory as private registry? Permissions HA One tool to rule them all Demo Artifactory configuration Reverse proxy configuration with Ngnix Navigating the images in the UI (Optional) reverse proxy configuration with Apache CLI search What else can be done? Pull-n-push script Image conversion script Promotion of images Cleanup of orphan layers
Artifactory Docker Integration Webinar
• Welcome and housekeeping
• Why private registry?
• Why Artifactory as private registry?
• What else can be done?
Why Private Registry?
1. Store private images – including
proprietary information (passwords,
license keys, etc.)
2. Don’t rely on network resources
3. Get the images faster from local network
Options for local Docker registry
• Docker registry installed locally
Options for Docker registry as a
• Quay.io, tutum, CoreOS, StackDock, etc,
• Mature and advanced product
• Powerful A&A capabilities, integrates with
• Custom properties
• REST API
• User plugins
• High availability
• CI servers integration
• Checksum-based storage
• One tool to rule them all