• Develop skills to effectively communicate.
• Learn to effectively use technology as a tool for processing
and presenting information.
• Learn to effectively write direct, persuasive, and negative
letters and memos.
• Learn and practice interpersonal and organizational
• Collaborate to research, write, and present business reports.
• Learn to enhance the communication process by using email,
word processing, spreadsheets, online research and
• Do you find yourself struggling to find the right
way to communicate your ideas?
• Do you find yourself having to explain what you
• Do you desire career advancement?
• Do you desire increased performance,
organizational, and communication success?
• Winter Term: November 29th, 2010
• Spring Term: February 28th, 2011
Browse their website:
Stop by MHCC:
• MHCC is located at 2600 SE Stark St. Gresham,
“the art of communication is the language of
leadership” – James Humes
“The problem with communication is the illusion that
it has been accomplished.” – Geroge Bernard Shaw
“The difference between the right word and almost
the right word is the difference between lightning and
the lightning bug.” – Mark Twain