IAprove by Richard Dixon, Javier Carrion, David Bruno, Kevin Coleman won the VoIP Innovations prize ($250). Its an SMS multimedia approval system. They gave a Disney use case, well we are in Florida, to show how it speeds up selection and approval processes.
but how much time is being wasted managing emails and documents? How many approvals get lost in the shuffle?
Using email and spreadsheets seems like a reasonable way to handle approvals, largely because it's free, but how much time is being wasted managing emails and documents? How many approvals get lost in the shuffle? Does anyone know the status of approval without sending even more emails or waiting for the person responsible to come back on Monday? That's no way to work. Nowadays every person has a phone at hand in their business hours and personal hours. Almost every person who is the stakeholder of a company sleeps with their phone. Because you need to react to business environments in a fast manner to be successful.
Approval Management System Benefits
IApprove Richard Dixon, Javier Carrion, David Bruno, Kevin Coleman
• “Where dreams come true” “Where imagination comes to life”
• Disney hires 3,000 cast members per season
• That is over 3,000 applications and photos Disney must search
through to find the perfect Elsa
• If they don’t accept a candidate quickly, maybe they will go
work for Universal!
• Applications sent to employers and
decisionmakers over SMS
• Decision makers review and filter
applications, content, and multimedia
• Allows us to find the right Elsa!
WE ARE NOW OPEN TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
- Disney is the largest single-site employer in the United States
- Disney World employs 53,500 employees
- Intrepid explorers have broken into Disney's abandoned water park and island
- Disney World is the size of San Francisco, or two Manhattans
- It would take a lifetime to stay in every hotel room at Disney World