What is Integration testing?
It is the phase of software testing done after unit testing
and just before the validation testing, where individual
software modules are combined and tested as a group.
- Verifies the functional, performance and reliability
requirements of any particular product that has to be
- Construction of test cases to check the correctness of
all components within the interacting assemblages.
Different Types of Integration testing;
1. Big Bang
- This is done through a process of coupling together
most of the developed modules and this is then
used for integration testing.
- This is done through a process of testing the top
integrated modules then followed by the step by
step testing of the each branch of the module until
the end of related modules.
- In this process, the lower level components
are tested first and are later used to facilitate
the testing of higher level components.
Want to know more about integration testing? Testbytes software is a
leading software testing company specializing in integration testing
services, game testing, mobile app testing and a lot more software
304 South Block,
Wanowrie, Pune -411040.