French and Indian Webquest
First: Go to http://mrsimpsonsworldhistory.wordpress.com/4-2/
Find section titled “Seven Years War”
Take notes from it like normal at your leisure
Directions: Copy and using the sites above, answer the questions below in COMPLETE
sentences. (Each question is worth ten points!)
1) What did the “French and Indian War” begin over?
2) Which country controlled Canada?
3) Which side won the first major battle of the “French and Indian War?”
4) What major benefit did the French have in the “French and Indian War?”
5) What is the French and Indian War called outside of America?
6) Which side did most Indian tribes support? Which side did Americans take?
7) William Pitt helped turn the tide of the war. How?
8) What major Canadian city did the English take towards the end of the war at the “Plains of
9) Which country lost its North American colonies at the end of the war?
10) Where did most French Canadians move to?