Jai Stone Brand Strategist& Social Media Expert
Increasing BrandRecognition Through Social Media
ABOUT THE BRAND COACH The Brand Coach, LLC (TBC) specializes in the science of brand development. For more than a decade our proven methodology hasguided some of the most recognized brands in the world. TBC’s unique approach combines coaching and consulting to ensure the authentic discovery and representation of your business or personal brand.
21ST CENTURY BRANDINGNew Age Branding is: The visible and emotional expression of a promise.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA• Increase your public visibility and brand awareness• Profiles and listings are organically added to Google, Bing and other major search engines• Free online advertising and promoting (Increase your online visibility and customer base)• Build credibility and trust• Economically sound• Increase your professional network and resources• Gain and share knowledge• Consumers drive the brand, not the other way around
1. Be Socially VisibleAre your social connections listed on:• Business cards• Websites• Brochure/ collateral• Social profile
2. Be ShareableIs your social content:• Engaging• Effective• Quick and easy to digest• Associated with a ‘share’ command
3. Be ClearAre social consumers clear about:• Your company name• Your services• Your promise of value• Your unique selling proposition
4.Be Consistent• Post content consistently with a measured degree of frequency• Ensure that your visible brand is the same across all social platforms
5. Be Constant• Your content should always drive the same brand message• You should be responsive, accessible and constantly visible to your followers/ fans
6. Be PersonableIt is important for your brand to have a personality that people connect with. Is your persona:• Friendly• Humorous• Informative• Hard hitting
7.Be KnownIt is a mistake to circulate too many or too much of your brand at once. You must be come KNOWN for ONE thing in order to build credibility.Once credibility is established, you can transfer the reputation to other brands from your parent entity.
STEPS TO SOCIALIAZATION LISTEN PARTICIPATE COLLABORATE EVALUATE
BEFORE GOING SOCIAL• Clearly define your target market• Understand where your market resides• Clarify your services (in print and online)• Identify your competitors• Understand how social channels work and who uses them
BEFORE GOING SOCIAL• Be sure your graphics are social friendly (icons, small graphics)• Create a social media strategy
FREE SERVICES• Hootsuite• Social Oomph• Facebook Insights
ETHICS DRIVE REPUTATION• Do no harm. – Avoid doing anything that would bring harm to others. This includes posting content that offensive or politically incorrect.• Be transparent. – Having an ‘open palms’ approach to Social Media allows consumers to see all your cards and builds trust.• Be honest. – Social enthusiasts are not looking for perfection but rather honesty about your imperfections.• Be smart. – Don’t post anything that you would not want to see on a billboard in Times Square.
CONTACT INFORMATION 2890 GA Hwy 212 Suite A-123 Conyers, GA 30094 404.424.9726 email@example.com www.thebrandcoach.com