1. Filming at night.
• This is a risk due to the fact that where we are filming there are no lights
other than a motion sensor that flicks on for while you are walking by it but
then goes off.
• This risk could lead to injury do to the fact that are vision will be appeared
and also anyone could be in the area and we won’t see them so we may be
at risk by other people and also other people may see us as a risk.
1. Filming at night
• The way we shall overcome this is that we shall strap a torch onto the
camera this will also allow us to see a bit better and will also add dramatic
effect to the film as the torch will only light up a small section of the area.
• Also each member of the team shall be given there own separate torch just
in case they need to go far enough from the camera that the light won’t
2. Filming on an industrial estate
• This is a risk due to the fact that there may still be macginary and old debris
left around the yard.
• This means that one of the group could be injured if they where to walk a
piece of machinery and hurt themselves or if they were to walk on an old
piece of debris which could cut someone and lead to further problems such
2. Filming on an industrial estate.
• One way that we will or should I say have avoided this problem is that we
went to check the there was now debris on the floor when it was light and
there was none which means that , that risk has been dealt with.
• As for the machinery it is big enough for us just to make sure that we watch
where we are walking and try to avoid the machinery all together.
3. Wearing masks
• Wearing a mask would be a risk for one because wearing them can make
you very hot due to the fact that your body heat can’t escape from your
head which could cause you to over heat and possibly even faint.
• Another risk may be that while wearing the mask your vision will be
impaired which means that the actor wearing the mask won’t be able to see
as well which means that they may trip over or walk into something that
leads to them being hurt.
• A way to avoid the over heating problem would be to make sure that the
actors are taking off the masks in-between takes to make sure they don’t
get to hot and also to make sure they can get a breather outside the mask.
• The way in which we will solve the vision problem is to just simply make sure
that the other two members of the group are making sure that there is
nothing that the people wearing masks can trip over or walk into.
4. Busy roads
• The finale risk is that for the start and a small portion of are groups
production we will be filming on a sometimes busy road which means that
cars often come down which may put are actors at risk of being ran over or
being hit by the cars.
• One way in which we may have avoided this problem is that we have moved
are filming to a slightly less busy road but this doesn’t get rid of the risk. This
just means that are actors are going to have to be careful when walking
across the road to make sure no cars are coming.