• God made Adam,Eve and the world at the beginning of time on
Earth,because God loves people.
•They are ancient fathers of the Jews.
There are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
They live in Canaan and Israel for
hundreds of years, because God chose
them to make Israel.
• Moses was born in a time when his people, the Children of Israel God
sent Moses back to Egypt to request the release of the Israelites out
of Egypt and across the Red Sea, after which they based themselves
at Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Ten Commandments. After
40 years of wandering in the desert, Moses died within sight of the
• Moses, Pharaoh(king of the Egyptians)
Moses dies and then Joshua leads the Jews into Canaan. After the
death of Moses,he led the Israelite tribes in the conquest of
Canaan,and allocated the land to the tribes.
• This is about the Israelites after reach Canaan and the Oppression and
attacks they got from other nations. They failed because they didn’t
really believe in God but the “foreign gods”. God is angry about that
and wants them to repent. Then God sent Judges to the people, let
them to save Israelites from unbeliever. In Canaan, at age1390/13501050BC.
• Originally, the Jewish nation had no kings. The people wanted a king
because they want to be like a nation around them. The first king was
a son of Jesse named Saul then David,then Soloman.He ruled about
1010 to 970 B.C.
• When Solomon died a civil war broken out as they fought for the
throne. In the end,Rehoboam took the southern two tribes and called
it “Judah”. Jeroboam took the northern ten tribes and kept the name
Israel. Each claimed to God’s chosen king.
• There was also of the northern kingdom exile. The Assynans about
725 B.C. They were taken to the eastern part of Assyria. The Exile was
when the Babylonians conquered the kingdom of Judah they were
taken to Babylon in about 600 B.C. and about 559-530,later the
Persians conquered Babylon,and let the tribe of Judah Return.
• From 722 to 444 B.C., the tribes of Judah were in Babylon, singing
songs to God waiting for the return of Ezra.
10. Silent Years
• In the 400 years between the Old and New testament, the royal line
of David was in trouble. The Israelites had no king, and were ruled by
the Persians ,in Palestine.