Be the first to like this
Please share this slideshow with anyone who may be interested!
In this webinar:
● Overview of the structure and operation of Canada’s private drug plan marketplace, including the important distinctions and/or overlaps between private (insurance) and public (government) providers
● Explanation of the role and place of medication coverage within the supplemental health benefits plans of life and health insurance companies which provide pharmaceutical coverage
● Identification of the various providers and influencers which contribute to private formulary (lists of drugs which are covered) decision-making and their roles in the system
● Understanding generally what gets covered, by which plans and under what circumstances and which medications are typically subject to restrictions
● Guidance on how to determine which medications are covered
● Exploration of how patients and caregivers can navigate through the complex private plan system including:
● Who should provide answers regarding coverage and
● What you can do if you run into coverage restrictions / rejections?
● How should patients interact with the private payer community generally?
Contact the presenter:
View the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yKPUT9Ymj3Y
Follow our social media accounts:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/survivornetca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSurvivorNet
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/survivornetwork
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Survivornetca