• Part of the reason for buying Apple’s 3rd generation iPad (called ‘The New iPad’ at Apple’s official website) is to use the device as a portable video player (aka PVPs or portable media players). And The New iPad is truly a solid PVP which has all the PVP must-have features such as, 9.7 inches Retina display shipping 2048x1536 resolution, Built-in 42.5-watt-hour battery, 16GB-64GB storage space etc. Of course, the purpose of Apple making The New iPad suitable for viewing video is to attract more users to buy or rent movies/TV-shows from iTunes store. However, some The New iPad owners may have a huge DVD/Blu-ray collection that they’ve been building for years. No one want to repurchase all their movies on iTunes store.
• In this article we’re going to teach you how to copy DVD’s and Blu- rays to The New iPad for on-the-go viewing. By checking the specs of The New iPad, we know that video files in the MP4, MOV, M4V format can be played on The New iPad. In order to watch a DVD or a Blu-ray on the device, you need to use a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and converting program to ‘rip’ the contents off a DVD or a Blu-ray to local hard disk, and then ‘convert’ the copies to The New iPad playable video formats, finally using iTunes to sync the converted video files to you’re the New iPad.
• In fact, there are a lot of DVD/Blu-ray ripping programs on the net. And Pavtube Blu-ray ripper is one of the more popular program, and we think it is more suited to compress DVD/Blu-ray to The New iPad, because it offers the best preset for The New iPad, and runs a higher conversion speed on the basis of NVDIA CUDA and AMD APP Acceleration technology with the best video quality. Learn more about Pavtube Blu-ray ripper …
• Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper here, install and run it on your computer.• Step1 Load the DVD or Blu-ray Disc• Users are allowed to load DVD disc into the program directly from a computer’s DVD Rom, or from a DVD Folder or DVD ISO/IFO file stored on the hard drive. Of course, if the source file is Blu-ray, users can load their Blu-ray disc into the program from your BD Drive, or from the Blu-ray folder or a Blu-ray ISO image file stored on their computer’s HDD.
• Step 2 choices the profile of output• There are three format presets optimized for the new iPad. If you want medium video quality with relatively small output file size, you can choose “iPad 3 MPEG 4 Video (*.mp4)”, if you wanna get a 720p video for your iPad 3, you can select “iPad 3 HD Video (*.mp4)”, if you prefer to make full use of the new iPad 3’s 2048x1536 screen to watch 1080p DVD video(Blu-ray to iPad 3 ripping recommended profile), you can choose “iPad 3 Full HD Video (*.mp4)” as output.
• Step 3 start ripping DVDs or Blu-rays to The New iPad• After all are complete, we come to the final step: click “convert” to start the DVD or Blu-ray to the new iPad conversion. Various DVDs or Blu-rays take different time, depending on the size and format of your source files. Waiting for longer so that you can enjoy a HD visual feast on your iPad 3 when the conversion finished!
• Tips for choosing DVD ripping software:• Security issue: No one want to be attacked by some unsafe virus, so in order to protect your computer, you had better choose a DVD ripping software of Good reputation.• Converting speed and output video’s quality• Nobody wants to get a fuzzy output video quality for playback on his portable device. And usually it will give us a bad watching experience. The same to the converting speed. Users do not want to waste much time for conversion. So converting speed and output video’quality should be taken into account when you choose a DVD ripping software.• The ability of converting• Some video converters can only rip DVD to few video formats and can not output your wanted videos formats. Even they don’t have the ability of ripping Blu-ray movies. So if you really want to get a satisfied video converter. You should clear whether it can import the video file you own and whether it can output your target formats