• In my observation, Google tablets, responds as quickly and as smoothly as just about any tablet I have seen, no matter the size. It feels as fast as Asus larger Transformer tablets, and it performs as smoothly as the iPad, even when playing high definition games such as Shadow Gun or playing back HD movies,Google Nexus 7 selling for $250 with 16GB of storage, and it will be the most enticing to consumers is the price. But the price that the Nexus 7 is a frankly a steal when you compare it to what else is out there at the same cost. Runs an unaltered version of Android 4.1; 7-inch touch screen ； smaller tablet but long battery life etc. With such a good configuration, watching a DVD on Nexus 7 should be a good experience. If you were a DVD collector and had an excellent Nexus 7, why not have a try?
• And in this article we will show you how to download DVD’s and Blu- rays to Nexus for watching on Google Nexus 7. According to the specs of Google Nexus 7, we learn that video files in the MP4, MOV, and M4V format can be played on Nexus 7 directly. For enjoying a DVD or a Blu-ray on Google Nexus 7, what you need to do is using a DVD/Blu-ray ripping or converting software to ‘rip’ your DVD or a Blu-ray to local hard disk, and then transfer the copies to the Nexus 7 and enjoy it wherever you want. To tell the truth, there exist many DVD/Blu-ray ripping software on the market. But we think Pavtube Blu-ray ripper is more suited to compress DVD/Blu- ray to The Nexus 7, because it runs a higher conversion speed on the basis of NVDIA CUDA and AMD APP Acceleration technology with the best video quality. Learn more about Pavtube Blu -ray ripper …
• Instruction of using Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper to rip DVD/Blu-ray to The Nexus 7• Step 1: Free Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper here, install and run it as you always do.• Step 2: Load DVD or Blu-ray source file into this program.
• Users are allowed to load DVD disc into the program directly from a computer’s DVD Rom, or from a DVD Folder or DVD ISO/IFO file stored on the hard drive. Of course, if the source file is Blu-ray, users can load their Blu-ray disc into the program from your BD Drive, or from the Blu-ray folder or a Blu-ray ISO image file stored on their computer’s HDD.• Step 3: Choose the format for Nexus 7• As we know, Nexus 7 supports MP4, MOV, M4V, so you can choose the format what you want, in addition, if you want get a better video quality choose the MOV format.
• Step 4: Start compression• After all are complete, we come to the final step: click “convert” to start the DVD or Blu-ray to the Nexus 7 conversion. Various DVDs or Blu-rays take different time, depending on the size and format of your source files. Waiting for longer so that you can enjoy a HD visual feast on your Nexus 7 when the conversion finished!