While communication has transitioned from postal to mostly digital, the legacy direct response approach often becomes the default mindset for online campaigns. While that can still be effective, it's missing a powerful opportunity to multiply your efforts by creating, nurturing and developing relationships online over time, segmenting messages by interest and intent.
- Get a fresh perspective on prospect lifecycles
- Leverage the sales funnel to make communications more effective
- Explore ways to scale up technologies based on time, budget and resources
- Create synergy between web, social and email tactics
- Leverage analytics better to focus on the metrics that matter