…on with the product visualization concept, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
phone presents a new idea for the playlist generation: Life in
Our life is a playlist of events, interesting ideas and
tasks. The playlist generation develops playlists of
their lives Xpressing themselves through Nokia
• Interactive game for major malls’ visitors.
• Guess the next song from DJ XXX’s star performance
at one of the world greatest clubs last weekend.
Select the right track from Nokia 5800 playlist and get
a present from Nokia (ex. Ticket to Music Event).
• Equipment: Nokia 5800, headphones, promo stand.
On the Radio
• Contest supported by major national
• Use Nokia 5800 to develop your
original playlist as if you were a radio
DJ. At the special time at radio
station you can propose 10 popular
tracks playlist. Voting goes by web
and sms. Thus the special Xpress
music chat is chosen.
In Da House
With your new Nokia 5800 music
mobile and it’s gorgeous built-in
speakers you may throw outrageous
• Each buyer of Nokia 5800 music mobile
phones get 4 personal invitations
(Nokia 5800 design and branding) to
his coming-soon home party to be
handed to his friends.
• The brand also provides drinks (on co-
sponsorship basis) and a DJ for the
party (by special choice
5 new owners will be chosen)
GIFT FOR PURCHASE
• On-the-spot contest for multiple
• Use Nokia 5800 pre-downloaded set
of tracks to create your original
playlist. The DJ on stage uses the
same set of tracks. The participant
who is the best to guess his choice
gets a prize from Nokia.
• Participants’ playlists are
demonstrated on plasmas (Nokia
5800 mask and interface) in
multiscreen regime. The misfires
leave the screen as the DJ starts the
Xpress DJ. Option Two
• The set of songs used by DJ is demonstrated on
plasma screen (Nokia 5800 mask and interface) for
open SMS or Bluetooth voting, so clubbers can
form the playlist for tonight.
• The voting results in process are demonstrated on
the second screen as Nokia 5800 playlist.
• Interactive touchscreen terminals in Nokia 5800
masks and the similar playlist interface are
installed in clubs
• Clubbers may download today’s DJs and club’s
residents’ tracks and form their original playlists for
others to listen and download
• At Nokia 5800 branded terminal, cinema visitors
may use Nokia 5800 to create playlists of coming-
soon blockbusters for the next month.
• Visitors also may use Bluetooth to download
playlist of movies for the next week as a special
offer from the brand.
• At ticket offices,
there are branded
movie schedule is
Nokia 5800 playlist
interface, or as fake
playlists, if movies
• Based on LastFM
list of users who
listen to the same
music appears in
• Music lineup for
this service will be
based on NTL
• Timetable is demonstrated in Nokia 5800