Young Professionals Forum.Cz Creative Coffee Club Agenda And Minutes 22 Sep2010
Moderated by Ivan Vlasyuk,
AGENDA: CCC meeting 22nd Sept, one time in Moscow
TOPIC: Event management - how to organize networking events
SPECIAL TREAT: our sponsor Starbucks will provide free coffee samples and muffins along with educational 5min
history on the origin of the coffee.
WHEN: Wednesday, 22nd September, 19:30 to 21:00
WHERE: Starbucks, 2nd floor, Pokrovka 5,10min from Metro Kitaj Gorod.
Topic: How to start up your own business
Location: Starbucks, WENCESLAS SQUARE, 2nd floor
Agenda (item - owner - time - outcome):
●19:15 - arrivals and registration – 15min
●19:30 - coffee tasting guided by and history on the specific coffee - Starbucks representative – 10min
●19:40 - CCC concept presentation - Ivan – 5min
●19:45 - round table and introductions - everyone – 15min
●20:00 - open unmoderated discussion - feel free to share your experiences – 45min:
-what event you have organized?
-what were your objectives?
-what went good in organization?
-what went wrong in organization?
-how did you measure your success?
●20:45 - summary and wrap up - Ivan – 15min
●21:00 - end of discussion
●after 21:00 - free networking / contacts and biz cards exchange
Wed, 22 Sep, 2010 Moscow, Russian Federation 2
Minutes taken, slide 1
– Olga, Oleg, Yana, Sasha, Ivan
● Coffee presented – Dike Plase...Roast
– Important steps of tasting – aroma, fragrance, saturation, taste
● Important steps to organize event – what is your idea? Why do it? What is your benefit?
● Use social media to invite people.
– Most effective for inivtes to this Moscow meeting was AsmallWorld.net site
– Vkontakte.ru and Facebook.com invites did not attract people for this 1st time ever event in Moscow.
● The value of social networking event – meet new people, exchange business cards and follow up if there is any further
interest for business or socially.
● Key questions to ask for planning / organizing your event:
– Who are you? What do you want? What is your message/what do you want to say? Who is your
audience (who are they and what do they want to know and /or to hear)? What is the
content/structure of your presentation?
● 2 recommended motivational Videos:
● Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen! (Original + English Subtitles) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ
● Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc
Wed, 22 Sep, 2010 Moscow, Russian Federation 3
Name: Young Professionals Forum
Category: Organizations - Community Organizations
Description: The Young Professionals Forum is devoted to providing young professionals with the skills, contacts, and
opportunities to help them succeed and become active members of the business community.
Privacy Type: Open: All content is public
This event pages:
Wed, 22 Sep, 2010 Moscow, Russian Federation 4