5. How Fast is Fast Enough?
• If your site loads in 5 seconds, it is faster than approximately 25% of the web
• If your site loads in 2.9 seconds, it is faster than approximately 50% of the web
• If your site loads in 1.7 seconds, it is faster than approximately 75% of the web
• If your site loads in 0.8 seconds, it is faster than approximately 94% of the web
7. Server Side
1. Server Speciﬁcation ( CPU, RAM, Network Speed, SSD , Location )
2. Server Services & Settings:
i. Web Server: Apache, Nginx, Litespeed, etc.
ii. Database Server: MySQL, MariaDB
iii. Cache ( Redis, Memcache, Varnish, Litespeed Cache, etc.. )
iv. PHP Version and Modules
8. WordPress side
1. Object Caching ( https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/
2. DB Query Cache
3. Page Cache
4. Miniﬁcation: JS, CSS and HTML
This results test is for demo and research purpose only. It’s running on
real share hosting account and have demo content to match real life
example as close as possible.
The optimisation settings may or may not work for your site and may
required tweaking based on your site conditions.
The test results number may vary and I’m not guarantee that number for
And if You decide to use this knowledge, do with your own risk. And
please backup yours site before You start anything.