Be the first to like this
This years 2009 Annual Meeting & Exposition is a highly anticipated three-day learning and networking opportunity, which will attract the most diverse transportation audience from across the country in one place. This event will feature panel sessions, poster sessions, interactive seminars, renowned industry speakers, informative exhibits and hands-on technology demonstrations, technical tours, and receptions. Having drawn thousands of transportation engineers, automotive suppliers, and public transit authorities since its inception, the 2009 Annual Meeting & Exposition provides the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) industry with a forum to learn about and share insights on the latest advancements in ITS technologies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
• Hear from U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood during the Opening Plenary
• Receive updates on where and how the stimulus money is, and isn’t, being spent
• Meet directly with your Members of Congress during “Capitol Hill Day” and with representatives of the new Administration.
• See live technology demonstrations just outside the convention center of the newest advances in tolling, vehicle mile charging and mobile payments, freight security, intersection safety, infrastructure monitoring, and traffic information
• View the latest and emerging technologies from more than 130 companies inside a 150,000 square foot exhibition hall
• Take tours of major Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area transportation projects and facilities
• Gain access to nearly 100 extraordinary educational, technical, policy, and interactive sessions on topics ranging from transportation financing and congestion reduction strategies
With the 2009 Annual Meeting in the metro Washington, DC area, you will also have a wonderful opportunity to interact with legislators on the federal, state, and local levels to showcase ITS products and services. This is a critical opportunity for the ITS industry to demonstrate how ITS technologies can improve safety, mobility, and the environment while optimizing transportation dollars and helping to finance the future of our transportation system.
Register now to attend ITS America’s 2009 Annual Meeting & Exposition to find answers to your toughest transportation challenges, meet your legislators on Capitol Hill, see ITS solutions in action, take home ideas for implementation, and learn from your peers. http://www.itsa.org/annualmeeting.html