For example: A project site. Today we would go to the Projects menu, through the project registry and find the correct project. Once that project is closed we will find the information it contained through search.
Making a change to Masthead
SharePoint Global Navigation with Masthead
SEPTEMBER 13, 2018
SharePoint Global Navigation
PART 1 OF 3
1. SharePoint Global Navigation with Masthead
2. Site Provisioning and Integration with Masthead
Global Navigation | Sept 18
3. Mining Office 365 Data for Gold with tyGraph | Sept 20
TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE VS. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT VS.
Where it Sits in the
Where it Sits Technically
How a User Finds
Navigation Sites Architecture
1. How many clicks does it take
someone to find something?
2. How do people think about the
3. How do people need to work
during their day?
2. Backup and Restore
3. Site Creation
4. Microsoft’s Analytics, and Office
5. Microsoft’s AI
6. Technical Functionality
1. How will people search for it?
2. How can people refine what they
are looking for?
3. How can people see related
4. Future: How can we apply records
management and information
classification for proper archival
IN OTHER WORDS…
How we will find 5 years
How its stored.
How people will find it
We can auto populate as much metadata as
possible based on where the document
sites in the site collection architecture.
Framework for customer customization (“advanced menus”)
Support for multiple navigations within one tenancy
Import / Export functionality to move between dev / prod
App Experience / Web Apps Menu / Teams integration
Q3 / Q4
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
THANKS FOR JOINING US!