Angular js 1.x - Main Concepts presented in FronteersJo Meetup
3. How Angular work.
4. Angularjs Concepts.
e. One & Two way data binding (one, two).
g. Dependency Injection.
h. Digest Cycle.
i. Testing & Debugging.
5. Websites uses AngularJS.
1. the documentation improved to be easy (app, modules, controllers, directives, scopes).
2. many articles resources available, large community.
Resources to learn:
How AngularJS work
Watch Youtube Video
1. MVC (Model, View, Controller).
a. defines an application.
b. container for the different parts of an application.
c. Must be unique.
b. Communication between the controller and view.
a. markers on a DOM element, attr, elem.
b. $compile(AngularJS HTML compiler).
5. One & Two way data binding.
a. share state across your application.
7. Dependency Injection.
a. design pattern(Loose coupling architecture).
b. Components (services, directives, filters).
8. Digest Cycle.
a. cycle that performs dirty checking.
b. This is initiated via $digest().
9. Testing & Debugging.
Reference: ng concepts
Testing & Debugging
1. Normal debugging from Developer tools (debugger).
2. Angular Batarang (Chrome extension) => scopes, performance,
3. ng-inspector (Chrome extension).
Websites uses AngualrJS:
4. ABC News
Oct 2016 => 12,000 out of 1m tested