Where is Barcelona? How can you get there?
• Barcelona is a Spanish city, located at the East of Catalonia.
• You can reach Barcelona via-road, by train, by boat or by
Why I chose Barcelona?
• Maybe the major reason is my devotion to the way in
which Barcelona was built.
• All streets follow a pattern of construction.
• Another reason is Barcelona's commitment to reduce
• Bike lane: you can cross a great part of the city by bike.
• Renewable energies: The surroundings of the city have several
wind and solar farms.
• What to visit? The most interesting places:
• “Sagrada Familia”:Catholic basilica, designed by Antoni Gaudí. It
was initiated in 1882, and it isn´t finished yet.
• “Parque Güell”: Public park with gardens and architectural
elements. The author is also Gaudí.
• You can visit also the Gothic neighborhood. Streets with a
• If you like football, you can also visit F.C. Barcelona´s
• Once visited all the museums and monuments of the
city, maybe you can get relax in Barceloneta's beach.