• It isn’t a very safety place because it’s the
bigges city in Spain so there are many
pickpockets who attack the tourists in the
• You should avoid going alone at night through
alleyways because it’s dangerous.
• You can trust the police if yo have any problem.
• If you want to visit the city, you can take a tourist
bus. They are economic and you can sit on the
second floor and from them you can take a lot of
photos of the most beautiful monuments.
• Also you can hire a bike and go through the city
on it because there are cycle lanes to do it.
• If you go to Barcelona, you can’t go
back without seeing “La Sagrada
Familia”, the Güell park and if you
like the football, The Camp Nou.
• Other important monuments are the
Montjuic towers, the Arch of
Triumph, the Columbus statue and
all the Gaudi's buildings.
The Montjuic towers The Güell park
Gaudi's buildings The Columbus statue
• You should avoid talking to local people
about the Catalonia’s independence.
• The best and the most typical souvenir that you
can take back with you is a figure of “La Sagrada
• There is a very beautiful market in this city called
Drink and food
• A typical drink is the “horchata” that is a drink
made from tiger nuts and sugar.
• In “La Boquería” you can find a stand where you
can have a delicious tropical juice which are
made in the moment.
• A typical dessert is the