Juan Francisco Lozano
History of Muscat wine
- Málaga wines date back to the Phoenician times.
- The Muscat wine comes from Muscat grapes that
must be ripe and sunny.
- The wine produced from them has the distinctive
floral perfume of this grape variety
Moscatel wine bouquet:
- It is intense and very marked.
- It reminds you of orange blossom,
raisin and citrus
- These wines when developed in
bottles are ideal wines.
· Some aging wines that mature
in small barrels can have a silky
muscat flavour, and a very nice
bouquet of honey and jam
· Bouquet: when new aging
wines are in wooden barrels
white spices and vanilla flavours
can be noted
· The production of “Málaga Origin” is
subdivided into four subzones.
This designation of wines is one of the
oldest in Spain
Aromas: Intense and very marked.
Reminiscent of orange blossom, raisins
Path to the Wine
We invite you to visit the towns where these
wines are produced
· Municipality in the province of Málaga.
· Located between the Almijara Mountain
Range and the Mediterranean Sea
The most eastern town in the region of The
It has a mild climate all year round.
Located in the East part of Costa del Sol
and at the foot of the Almijara Mountain
In the south by the Mediterranean Sea.
East of the town Velez Málaga.