Do You Need
A Personal Budget/
• Before I begin to explore whether you need a personal budget
software, let me explain what a budget and personal finance
• A Budget generally refers to a list of all planned income and
expenses over a period of time. Usually it is broken into monthly
intervals and typically covers a one-year period.
• According to Wikipaedia, personal finance is the financial
management which an individual or a family unit is required to
do to obtain, budget, save, and spend monetary resources over
time, taking into account various financial risks and future life
When planning personal finances the individual would consider
the suitability to his or her needs of a range of banking products
(checking, savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans) or
investment (stock market, bonds, mutual funds) and insurance
(life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance) products or
participation and monitoring of individual- or employer-sponsored
retirement plans, social security benefits, and income tax
Did you know that if you saved just $2.50 a day (the price of a cup
of coffee), you will have $912.50 in your bank account minus the
interest you would have earned? That’s how much you would have
saved if you had a budget in place.
Why Do You Need A Money Management Software?
Here are some of the reasons:
• If you do not know where your money is going, you need a budget. Many
people are surprised once they start looking into where their money is going.
• If your are living from pay check to pay check, you need a budget.
• If you are always short of cash before your pay day, you need a budget.
• No matter what you earn you NEVER have enough?
• Every pay check you receive goes on paying off bills?
• You get a shock every time your card gets declined?
• You just don’t have enough money for that ‘unexpected’ BIG bill?
• You have to miss out on going out because you can’t afford it?
• Personal budgeting is just so hard?
The above are signs that you are not managing your finances
Creating and managing a budget takes planning and may not be easy to
do for those without a background in finance or accounting.
However, the solution to this problem would be to have system that
helps you manage your finances the right way. A system that helps you
understand all the hidden ways your money is being used.
I came across a personal budget software which is aimed at those who
have little or no financial background. This system was created by an
ordinary guy, Simon Herbet went from broke to money in the bank
within 1 year. Simon created this program to help ordinary people
manage their finances without the hefty cost of finance software or
I decided to check out this system and write a review of my findings.
Here’s my review of Easy Budget.
What is Easy Budget?
Easy Budget is a personal finance and budgeting
program, aimed at those who have little or no financial
Is this personal budget management software easy to
The Easy Budget System™ has been created to be a
simple budgeting program for non-accountants. I have
been told that it is probably the easiest to use personal
finance manager out there.
How does this Personal Budget Software Work?
The Easy Budget System has the following features:
• Keeps track of all your different investments including
assets, savings and know how much is in your bank accounts.
• Keeps track of all your bank accounts even if they are with
• Keeps track of all your Assets, cash, cheque, investments and
• Keeps track of all your liabilities, credit card, line of
credit, loans, prepaid accounts.
How does this Personal Budget Software Work?
• Creates income – You create only the areas of income you need.
• Creates expenses – You create only the expenses you need.
• Easily enter transactions as they happen.
• Supports different currencies.
• Saves time and extra work by importing your online bank statements. Allows
importing from most online bank accounts.(CSV, QIF).
• Checks your progress. The reports in Easy Budget are how you can review
your budget, and verify how well you kept to it. Reports are visually displayed
as pie graphs and charts.
• Translates into multiple language. Easy Budget is currently translated into
many different languages. If yours is not supported there is a built in editor to
In a nutshell, Easy Budget System Takes All The Guesswork Out Of Planning Your
Personal Finances and helps you quickly take control of your money, get out
of debt and reach your financial goals once and for all, simply and easily.
To summarize, Easy Budget helps you:
• Get financially organized.
• Start managing your household budget.
• Begin saving money.
• Get out of debt.
• Save for a rainy day.
• Live on less than you earn.
• Not have to learn a complicated accounting system.
This financial planning software works on all PC’s running the Java
Runtime Environment both MAC and Windows. Click here for
more information on the minimum system requirements.
What one customer has to say:
“It’s aimed at making accounting as simple as possible by cutting
out the jargon and complexities and making the process accessible
to people from all walks of life.” N. Mead
Click here to find out what customers who purchased easy budget
have to say.
Does Easy Budget come with a guarantee?
Yes, Easy Budget comes with a 60 day risk free 100 percent money
back guarantee. You can try it for 60 days and if you are not
satisfied, you can request for a full refund from Click Bank. Getting
refunds from Click Bank is really hassle-free.
Is Easy Budget value for money?
In addition to the numerous features and ease of use, Easy Budget
offers 100% FREE updates/upgrades unlike other software in the
market where you have to pay for costly subscriptions or extras for
upgrades. This alone makes the product a good investment. Once
you purchase, you can enjoy life time upgrades and updates 100%
Free. Besides this, the other advantage of getting this product is is
it’s multiple license feature. Hence, you can use it on multiple PCs.
You can get this personal budget software at a special limited
time value here.