Paper Plane Contest
Description of the Activity
We will try to poke the minds of the students by using discovery
learning and try to teach them to learn by keeping an open
mind. By teaching the basics in aerodynamics we expect the
students to create their own paper plane design in a simple
1. To develop student’s creativity
2. To scope the student’s ability to think of solving problems
using different ways
3. To be train students to solve problems under a given set of
1. 5 minutes for instructions
2. 5 minutes for the game.
3. 5 minutes for the conclusion.
2. Slideshow for the activity
1. Discuss to the class different hints on how to create a quality
paper plane by discussing briefly some aerodynamics.
2. The students must discover different ways in creating quality
3. The contest proper; the plane’s quality is measured by its
flight length, design and functionality by the class by way of