Estimating user stories is central to the Agile planning process. An estimate is a measure of the relative size, in terms of effort, of a story. These estimates help answer questions such as:
• How many stories can we fit into the release?
• How many stories will be completed in the next iteration?
• What are the impacts of adding, removing and changing stories?
What you’ll learn in this presentation:
• How estimates are used on Agile projects.
• How to define estimates.
• The basics of planning poker to help estimate.