Be the first to like this
Do you have business owners as clients but need more? Want to add more value but you’re finding that:
- It’s hard to differentiate your core services
- Business owners are hard to engage
- Comprehensive planning scares many prospects
- You need to increase revenue fast
View our recording to learn about InKnowVision’s Business Owner Protection Program. In this new suite of client engagement offerings, each service module will be built around helping business owners to improve their financial and business security.
The first client engagement offering is The Buy-Sell Problem Solver which includes a process to protect the business owner’s most valuable financial asset…their stake in the business!
This module comes from our experience that most buy-sells at successful companies are:
- Woefully out of date and
- Do not deal with all of the risks and exposures facing business owners
As business owners start to approach retirement, or are at an age when health concerns add additional risk, the buy-sell agreement becomes more and more critical.
The last buy-sell agreements InKnowVision reviewed all had major deficiencies:
- In one case, insurance on one of the owners had been pledged as collateral for a personal loan that had nothing to do with the business.
- In another, the agreement called for a purchase price of $750,000 on a company that was worth many millions of dollars.
- Yet another allowed a partner to leave the business and go to work with a competitor, taking much of intellectual capital with him.
Who should attend:
- Investment Advisors
- Insurance Professionals