Be the first to like this
The Indian Medical Association, the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the Federation of AP Chambers of Commerce and Industry, and the Indus Foundation are jointly organizing Indo-Global Healthcare Summit & Expo 2014 on Innovations and Advances. The Summit & Expo 2014 will be held at Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan (Taj Group of Hotels), Hyderabad, India from June 20 to 22, 2014.
The Summit & Expo 2014 is a unique event for identifying and sharing successful innovative models of healthcare delivery from around the world. The event is the result of extensive work with healthcare entrepreneurs to understand the needs in healthcare delivery. The event will help professionals, entrepreneurs, industry players, investors and global institutions to collaborate for taking advantage of the latest innovations and advances. The Summit & Expo 2014 will help to improve universal access to healthcare within the framework of developing business models, supporting organizations, fostering partnerships, and exploring opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT & EXPO 2014
Most comprehensive healthcare event of its kind ever held in India.
1. Biggest networking event for leaders in healthcare from around the World.
2. Convergence of who is who of the huge Indian healthcare system.
3. Participation by an estimated 4,000 top Indian and foreign professionals.
4. 56 scientific sessions on innovations and advances by international experts.
5. The Summit is designated for a maximum of 18 hours of CME Credits.
6. Healthcare Expo for showcasing best practices in healthcare delivery.
7. Attendance of an estimated 10,000 decision makers at the Healthcare Expo.
8. B to B Venue for interacting with other foreign/Indian participants.
9. Poster presentation opportunity for professionals and students.
10. Paper submission opportunity for professionals and students.
11. Global awards for healthcare excellence to Indian and foreign institutions.
12. Global awards for excellence to Indian and foreign healthcare professionals.
13. Opportunity for Sponsors to make presentations in the event.
14. Extensive media coverage during and after the event.
The Indus Foundation based in Hyderabad, India is a registered non-profit trust (No. 236/10) under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. The Foundation is dedicated to the promotion of healthcare in India. The Foundation seeks to identify and explore innovations and advances in various fields of healthcare and to bring about global standards of healthcare across the country.