2. We all have grown up reading the stories of Jesus,
Ram , Paigamber, Guru Nanak Also about great
people like Gandhi, Lakshmi bai, Bhagat Singh,
Abdul Kalam, and many more.
The stories we read about them are connected to
either their Country or Society and that is what are
Shouldn’t we all try to make our own story
connected to our Country, society or Globe which
can motivate to our future generations.
3. We all celebrate Independence day, on
15th Aug. Dreams of great people who
have fought and sacrificed everything
for our country came true on this day.
This one day is what great people like
Gandhi, Subhash Chandras ,Bhagat
Singh, Lajpat Rai and many more would
have loved to see and experience.
4. But had they been alive now what they would
have seen? Truth, nonviolence, harmony have
faded, we are running blindly towards selfish
goals, we are aiming for a lazy life.
Am sure we all think about India's Progress, for
India's Peace and for India but this planet earth
too. But how ?
5. This lecture I am giving leads to many other
questions coming in your mind
• Do we want to make India better and this
Globe a better place to live in?
• Are we Fed up of table-talks with no action?
• Are we willing to do our bit for the country?
• Are we Confused how to do this?
6. I think the answer from you will be either
• I am doing my bit for the country
• We are Fed up of listening such things with no
• You are looking Confused
• If you know how to make India better please tell
7. I am sure you all must be knowing better definition
of Philanthropy-which I think is act of generosity
associated with donating money, goods, services,
time, and effort to support a socially beneficial
In the modern time, philanthropy has also extended
to corporate involvement and the rise of non-profit
organizations working towards the country’s
Jamshedji Tata is considered as the father of
modern Indian philanthropy.
8. One thing I do believe is that
Philanthropy should be about having
“NET POSITIVE” effect rather than
offsetting any NEGATIVE happening.
For example – a Company trying to
offset their Carbon Footprint is not a
“philanthropic act' as they are 'just
cleaning their mess”
9. When we talk about any charity or
service, two acts come in our mind -
The Act of Giving and Receiving - Giving
cannot be called superior and
Receiving should not be termed inferior as
Future of Giving depends upon Receiving. If
there is no one to take, whom are we going
Everywhere most of us all talk of
problems - but do little
11. Part of the reason is that we think that solving these are the
Government’s, Politicians, bureaucracy, Economists or
NGO’s, Corporate or Social Worker’s responsibility – not ours -
anyone but us.
12. We are very fond of talking of our RIGHTS but shy away
from even talking about our responsibilities as a citizen
of the country.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
13. Many of us do not even bother to vote and then criticize the people who are
elected on vote bank politics. This INERTIA is the root cause of many of our
42. INDIA Redefined is a Non Political Citizens Empowerment
Movement aiming to make more Doers than Beneficiaries
All over world the Government Sector, Corporate Sector, NGO
are working but INDIA Redefined is trying to bring the Fourth
"The Common People" working for the betterment of this Country
on one platform in masses across the globe.
43. Common people till now have only come together if they are against
something; e.g All Independence movements, Movements against
They have never come on one platform to work positively for country and
INDIA Redefined needs Leaders with expertise and interest in
specific areas to take charge of the initiatives under broad headings of
Clean India, Green India, Healthy India, Educate India and Awaken India.
44. INDIA Redefined Vision, Mission, Objective:
Create an India of tomorrow which is
• Awakened, informed and educated
• Clean, green and sustainable
• Healthy, prosperous and happy
Empower citizens of India by bringing about a behavioral change in
the masses towards discharging their Responsibilities and exercising
their Rights, which are:
• Spreading Awareness of INDIA Redefined
• Motivating and recruiting volunteers and participants in INDIA
• Find and appoint Leaders with expertise and interest in specific areas
to take charge of the initiatives under headings of Clean India, Green
India, Healthy India, Educate India
• Team of INDIA Redefined Coordinators in each state, City, Village&
• Create an active volunteer force of people in each state
• Once minimum resources are garnered, take up focused projects under
46. • Some of the Initiatives of INDIA Redefined
• "I Care"
• " Youth Campaign - Clean, Green, United Peaceful India "
• "Educate India"
• "Develop your own village"
• "C.U.R.E. India"
• Awakened India, Clean India, Green India, Healthy India, United India,
Peaceful India Campaigns in every City, Village
47. An Appeal from Team INDIA Redefined-Apply
for Coordinators and be with us in this
INDIA Redefined Campaign - Motivating the
beggars to stop begging and start working in your
This full program is at Nerul Station of Navi
Mumbai on 17th Dec. & also apply as Coordinators
for other Initiatives of INDIA Redefined.
48. Our Stakeholders include us - the Citizens of India.
What you require to “Redefine India”
Love for “India
Passion to be the “Catalyst” of change
Belief in your “Actions”
Trust in others to become as “Committed”
Action to “Change” – yourself and others around you
49. STAGES OF INDIA Redefined:
AWAKEN INDIA - By bringing about AWARENESS,EDUCATION&COMMUNICATION
CLEAN INDIA - Of CORRUPTION, POLLUTION, UNHYGIENIC CONDITIONS, DIRTY
ENVIRONMENT, CONTAMINATED WATER & SOIL - (ANYTHING REQUIRING CLEANSING)
GREEN INDIA - RESULT OF CLEAN INDIA and using OF GREENING OF INDIA,
EMMISSION REDUCTION & REDUCING EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE
HEALTHY INDIA - WILL RESULT FROM CLEAN INDIA and dedicating
SPECIFIC FOCUS ON HEALTH ISSUES
PROSPEROUS INDIA - The above INTIATIVES WILL
NATURALLY LEAD TO PROSPERITY ACROSS BOARD
HAPPY INDIA - END RESULT OF ALL INITIATIVES
Happy India may seems UTOPIAN but SOMETHING TO STRIVE FOR
50. So let’s make this Movement INDIA Redefined Way of
life for future generations who arrive on this Planet
Let us make an Awakened India, Clean India, Green India,
an Educated India, Healthy India, and Sustainable country
to have a Prosperous and Happy India for ourselves and
the future generation & try to make this Globe a better
place to live in.
51. INDIA Redefined Aims to make more
Doers than Beneficiaries
That is an idea worth spreading…
52. This is something an old man of 80 years, an Educationist whose name
is Dr Mithlesh, told me some years back .
“Let us all we move from the state of APATHY to SYMPATHY and finally
graduate to EMPATHY. Every Human Being’s pleasures and sorrows
become our pleasures and sorrows, when anyone of us is humiliated
we feel ourselves humiliated, their aspirations become our aspirations
and their failures our failures What we really require is the refinement of
our basic sensitivity and expansion of our self which is normally limited
to our near and dear ones. With this expansions we begin to identify
ourselves with Nature in all its manifestations, humanity at large. Then
and only then the mother earth will be at Peace and worth living for al
of us. You may call this feeling Empathy or with some other name. But
to me, this state of Mind or Soul is something more than the word
“Empathy” or its equivalents connote.”
53. THANK YOU
A Non Political Citizens Empowerment Movement