The Application enables easy ticket management integration
• The tool allows any company to centralize problem communication
and assignment to specific employee groups or individual who will
receive a notification including details of the issue directly in their
• The Android App filters information for each specific group or
individual increasing employee productivity
• The platform is very versatile, its middleware Backend allows it to
connect with Remedy or any other Management System through to
exposure to a RESTful API
• The platform works through an Android Application that allows ticket data visualization
and management with the possibility to work in offline mode and update data on
demand via push notifications.
• Through rest services, ticket communication is centralized allowing communication with
any ticket management system for easy ticket upload. Through push notifications,
enabled by Android OS, pending tickets are assigned to the correct individuals for their
• When the user receives a new ticket notification on their mobile, they open it and
access detailed information to solve the issue. The user has the ability to assign this
ticket to him/herself or change its status.
• The user can configure when they want to be notified, they can exclude days of the
week, time slots, in which case they will not receive sound notifications; however, if they
enter the app they will be able to see a list of pending tickets.
3. The GCM server notifies the
devices via push
2. The backend processes data
and generates a new ticket in
the local data base; it then
communicates with Google
servers to generate a new Push
1. The server sends via post
the necessary data to create a
4. The Android application receives
the notification and downloads the
new data from the backend.