Continuing Dental Education in India | Diploma Courses in Dentistry
CONTINUING EDUCATION IN DENTISTRY
With their clinical experience, Dr. Udatta Kher and Dr. Ali Tunkiwala
have taken concerted efforts towards providing continuing education in
the field of dentistry.
Impart education conducts numerous dental courses for motivated
clinicians and dental students with interactive and practical sessions to
improve their learning skills.
They wish to pass on their knowledge, encourage clinicians and
improve their approach towards dentistry.
With their passion, experience and teaching skills, they want to make a
contribution to the future of dentistry.
Short term courses in dentistry provides you the opportunity to revise your
skill set in a fraction of the time.
Ever-changing programs & practices makes it difficult to achieve new
facts. These courses are the best way to fill the knowledge gap.
Training package includes interactive lectures, seminars, hands-on
practical training, surgery demonstrations and one-to-one surgical
Basic Course in Implant dentistry under the aegis of Impart Education
is an 8 day long course.
In this course, you can learn risk assessment, pre-prosthetic planning,
infection control, drilling protocols, restorative materials & designs.
Implant gives natural appearance to your teeth without damaging the
health of the adjacent tooth.
Learn principles of Implantology which can be adapted into the implant
system of one’s choice.
The course kick starts with the understanding of bone physiology and
most importantly Osseo-integration.
In Surgical Module, the attendee can confidently evaluate the patient
using medical screening and classify the present case as simple,
advanced or complex (SAC).
Starting Prosthetic Module after providing enough time to capitulate on
the previous surgical module.
In addition to covering the basics, the participants are also familiarised
with the detailed concepts of dentistry.
This course aims to improve skills and knowledge in clinical
procedures in adhesive and aesthetic dentistry. It increases
understanding of contemporary aesthetic biomaterials.
Outcomes include improved standards of delivery in aesthetic dental
procedures, broadens options for treatment and planning of complex
Sr. No. The Basics of Esthetics Case Assessment & Direct
1. Aesthetic Analysis & Smile Design Principles.
2. Indication of Direct & Indirect Restorations.
3. Bonding: Selection Criteria.
4. Shade Selection Techniques.
5. Natural Layering Concept.
6. Clinicians Protocol for Direct Veneers.
7. Creating Secondary / Tertiary Anatomic Charactertics.
8. Finishing & Polishing Techniques.
Sr. No. Biomimetics & Bonded Porcelian Restorations
1. Biomimetics: Understanding Anterior Tooth Form.
2. Novel Techniques of Tooth Preparation for Veneers.
3. Tissue Management / Impression Procedures.
4. Lab Communication in Esthetics Cases.
5. Bonding Protocols for Porcelain Restorations.
6. Occlusal Considerations for Long-Term Stability.