PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
The remaining classes are confined to children and must be the child’s own work.
Child’s age must be stated with entry.
38. 6 Decorated Queen Cakes – Primary School
39. Decorated Wooden Spoon
40. Miniature Garden (on a biscuit tin lid)
41. A weird & wonderful animal or insect made from vegetables (fruit, berries,
foliage and flowers may be used as parts)
42. Any Craft, Pottery, Needle work, etc. (Primary School)
43. A Painted Stone
44. An original item made with Lego (Space Allowed 45 X 40 cms)
45. An article made with Recycled Materials.
46. Collection of Wild Flowers arranged in a Jar.
47. Best Dressed Teddy Bear
PAINTING WITHIN 15” X 12” – NB: Classes 48 - 55 must be completed
& entered through a primary school, please note school on entry form.
48. Junior Infants 49. Senior Infants
50. 1st Class 51. 2nd Class
52. 3rd Class 53. 4th Class
54. 5th Class 55. 6th Class
56. Painting Competition confined to preschool children
Please Forward ALL Domestic Entry Forms before
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH MAY 2016
TO: Sheila Foott-Kelleher, Lisnacrilla, Belgooly, Co. Cork
Mobile: 086 3627490 (after 7.30 pm)
PLEASE NOTE ALL RULES:-
1. Entries will not be accepted after closing date.
2. Fee to accompany each entry. Please Do Not Post Coins.
3. Exhibits must be those which have not previously won at the show
4. Exhibitors must provide own plates, hangers, vases etc.
5. Entry numbers will not be posted, but will be held at tent entrance.
6. Exhibits must not be posted prior to show (see no. 8 below)
7. Professionals are not eligible to compete in these classes. A professional
is deemed to be a person who receives payment for his/her work on either
a full-time or part-time basis.
8. Domestic Tent opens 10 am. Tent closes 11.30 am. Judging commences at 12 noon.
9. Exhibitors are asked to please exit the tent once entries are in place.
10. All cakes will be cut and tasted.
11. New entries cannot be accepted on show day.
12. Exhibits must remain on show and cannot be removed until 5pm.
13. The Committee is not responsible for loss or damage to show exhibits after 5pm.
14. Full Listing of Rules & Regulations can be found in the Show Catalogue.
SCHEDULE OF DOMESTIC CLASSES
1. Homemade Brown Cake
2. Homemade Coffee Cake (iced)
3. Homemade Apple Tart (short crust pastry)
4. Homemade Iced Carrot Cake
5. Homemade 4 egg sponge sandwich with jam filling only
6. Homemade/Decorated ‘Childs Birthday Cake’
7. Gluten Free Lemon Drizzle Cake
8. 6 Plain White Scones
9. 6 Homemade Biscuits (1 variety)
10. ‘Afternoon Tea for Two’ to be served on a tray
11. Pot of Homemade Marmalade
12. Pot of Homemade Jam
13. Half Dozen Hen Eggs
14. 3 Different Stems of non-flowering garden foliage
15. Window Box
16. Vase of Mixed Garden Flowers
17. Best Flowering Plant (including perlargonium/geranium)
18. My Favourite Non-Flowering Plant
19. Jubilation - A Celebration of 1916 - An Exhibit
Space Allowed - width 80 cm, height 106 cm
20. Hand Knit Garment
21. Wool Crochet
22. Fine Crochet
23. Home Craft
24. Embroidery - Tapestry - Fine Lace
25. Art - Picture painted in any medium excluding oils
26. Art - Picture painted in oils
27. Make a Scarecrow (under 5 feet)
SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
28. Art, Craft & Wood Work - Any Item
29. Hand Knit Item
30. Embroidery - Cross Stitch
31. Holidays - colour (within 5” x 7”)
32. My Favourite Funny photo with caption (within 5” x 7”)
33. Animal / Pet - colour (within 5” x 7”)
34. Black & White print (within 5” x 7”)
35. Our Irish Weather!!
(colour or black & white within 5" x 7")
SPECIAL NEEDS - No age limit in this category
36. Any item of Art & Craft
37. Any Home Baking
SCHEDULE OF DOMESTIC CLASSES
ENTRY FORM - DOMESTIC
Child’s Age on 1-6-2016NAME & ADDRESS (Block Letters)
72nd Belgooly & District Agricultural Show - 4th June, 2016
PERPETUAL TROPHY AND PLAQUE FOR BEST EXHIBIT IN CLASSES 1 - 9 INCLUSIVE & CLASS 24
Prize Money: €20, €10, €5 Trophy Presented to winner of Class 19, 27 and 47 €2 Per Entry
Closing Date Wednesday 25th May 2016
New for 2016