Here is the presentation that I gave at Ad-Tech Singapore in June 2012 about the shifting of B2C CRM to the cloud, and 8 key things marketers can do to make their mobile CRM programs more engaging and effective.
CRM is entering a new age Cloud-basedCheaper Faster Multi-Channel Mobile Social
CMO’s top 4 areas of tech investmentSocial media Customer analytics CRM Mobile82% 81% 81% 80% Technology that CMOs Worldwide Plan to Increase Use of in the Next 3-5 Years. “From Stretched to Strengthened: Insights from the Global CMO Study.” IBM Study, Oct 11, 2011
Just getting more fans is not enough#1 priority:Enhance brand loyalty & advocacy 67% of CMOs. IBM Study
1. Less marketing – More branded utility“Larger ads on Facebook are notthe answer... Marketers shouldaim to build relationship overtime using social stories andapps...small frequent interactions.”- Paul AdamsFacebook Global Brand Experience ManagerAuthor, “Grouped”
2. Fill the pre-purchase data gap Prospect Social Customer ? Likes, comments, shares, mentions Mobile & Local You You In-store visits Yougot on visited our Location history made aour list website purchase
3. Identify and engage your influencers Lifetime value calculation: You Total spend made a Customers Frequency purchase Recency Network You Relevance talked Advocates & Activity about us Influencers Impact
4. Engage & track across multiple channels Social Websites Offline properties & Apps Like Download Check in Comment Visit Scan Share Register Purchase
5. Incentivize & reward frequentinteractionsIdle time > potential engagement time
6. Add value to location data provided Where to get our product?
Enable social discovery Where to use our product? Meet other customers like you