Be the first to like this
According to a 2012 industry survey, 34 percent of employers reported difficulty filling jobs, up from 30 percent of employers in 2009. In addition, many countries are experiencing double-digit wage growth, resulting in cost overruns, project delays, and cancellations.
Understanding the drivers of wage growth can allow cost estimators to identify potential skills shortages and plan accordingly. Join this 1-hour webcast where IHS Economists will analyze the current labor market and provide insights to help you understand current and future pressures.
The presentation will answer questions, including:
- What are the primary drivers of wage growth?
- What does the future hold for these wage drivers?
- Which regions will experience the greatest inflation rates?
- What industries will experience the most CAPEX growth?
- Where can you expect strong wage growth?
- What is the global labor cost outlook?