Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Mohamed IbrahimGabr 11104453
IhabMohamed Tarek 12105180
Ahmed Mohamed Sayed 12105555
Mahmoud Assim 12105161
Dr. Amal Asfour
• Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide
leader in software, services, devices and solutions
that help people and businesses realize their full
• Its best known software products are the
Microsoft Windows line of operating systems,
Microsoft Office suite, and Internet Explorer
and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware
products are the Xbox game consoles, Windows
Phone and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
It is also one of the world's most valuable
• 1975–1985: The founding of Microsoft
• 1985–1991: The rise and fall of OS/2
• 1992–1995: Domination of the corporate
• 1995–1999: Foray into the Web and other
• 2000–2005: Legal issues, XP, and .NET
• 2005–present: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
and Windows 10
• Our Strategy:-
-Build best-in-class platforms and productivity
services for a mobile-first, cloud-first world.
• Analysis of the strategy:-
-The statement is short (one sentence), its also
achievable but its not broad because they didn't
mention there products and services except
mobile and cloud services .
• Our Mission:-
-Empower every person and every organization
on the planet to achieve more.
• Analysis of the mission:-
-This mission lacks three components: Self
concept, technology, Products and services .
• The SWOT analysis helps organizations assess
issues inside and outside the organization.
• The SWOT analysis, made up of an assessment
of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and
• SWOT analysis determines what may assist the
firm in accomplishing its objectives, and what
obstacles must be overcome or minimized to
achieve desired results.
1. Brand loyalty
2. Brand reputation
3. Easy to use software
4. Strong distribution channels
5. financial performance
1. Cloud based services
2. Mobile advertising
3. Mobile device industry
4. Growth through acquisitions
1. Poor acquisitions and investments
2. Dependence on hardware
3. Criticism over security flaws
4. Mature PC markets
5. Slow to innovate
1. Intense competition in software
2. Changing consumer needs and habits
3. Open source projects
4. Potential lawsuits
• Microsoft company has to put strategies and
polices to overcome company obstacles
threats and weaknesses