Salah Gamal Azzam Dr. Mona Hashmi
Ihab Mohamed Tarek
• Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software,
services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses
realize their full potential.
Best known Microsoft Products
• The Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.
• Microsoft Office suite.
• Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
• The Xbox game consoles.
• Windows Phone.
• The Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
• 1975–1985: The founding of Microsoft
• 1985–1991: The rise and fall of OS/2
• 1992–1995: Domination of the corporate market
• 1995–1999: Foray into the Web
• 2000–2005: Legal issues, XP, and .NET
• 2005–2015: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Vision and Mission
• Our Mission:-
-Empower every person and every organization on the planet to
• Our Strategy:-
-Build best-in-class platforms and productivity services for a mobile-
first, cloud-first world.
Global Facts About Microsoft
• Microsoft has more than 120 Subsidiaries in the world.
• More than 68 in Microsoft Store in PUERTO RICO, CANADA, FINLAND,
AUSTRALIA, UNITED STATES.
• The number of Microsoft employees
118,000 in 2015
• The financial revenue of $93.6 billion,
$60.5 billion of gross margin, $18.2
billion in operating income and $12.2
billion in net income. In 2015
Licensing, Manufacturing, Operations and
Manufacturing Humacao, Puerto Rico, USA
Licensing and Operations Reno, Nevada, USA
Operations and Logistics Singapore
• Microsoft India Private Limited The company first entered the Indian
market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian
government, the IT industry, academia and the local developer
community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market.
• The company has become a key IT partner of the Indian government
and industry, supporting and fueling the growth of the local IT
industry through its partner enablement programs.
• Microsoft in India employs about 6,500 people and has six business
units representing the complete Microsoft product.
Microsoft has focused on three
To become a key IT partner of the Indian government and the local IT
To support and fuel growth of the local IT industry through its
partner enablement programs
To use the Microsoft program to enhance education, jobs and
opportunities and foster innovation through relevant, affordable
access to computing.