1. 2011 in Lego From the royal wedding to the death of Osama binLaden, the English summer riots and the fall of Gaddafi, here are some of major news stories of the past 12 months created in lego by flickr members.
1. 2011 in Legohttp://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2011/dec/13/2011-lego-year-news-pictures?fb=native#/?picture=383194304&index=0
1. 2011 in GoogleAnd then google created one... How the world searched in 2011http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SAIEamakLoY
2. Vancouver Airport : Live@YVRIn celebration of their 80th anniversary, Vancouver Airport Authority launched a contest to find someone to live in the airport for 80 days and share the stories of the airport with the world.The winner was chosen by public vote after an online reality TV type contest.He had full access inside the airport and updated a video diary daily to share ―the stories behind YVR and the triumphs—and trials—of living at an airport full time‖.He lived in the airport hotel and could not leave the airports grounds.
2. Vancouver Airport : Live@YVRhttp://liveatyvr.tumblr.com/post/12086420481/feature-vid-snow-removal-training-the-weather
3. Puma Social Case StudyPuma recognized that elements of gaming were appearing in everyday life.They defined a new consumer, the ―after hours athlete‖: someone who looks for a game in everything. They developed corresponding product and communication solutions for them focusing their efforts on 5 key sports: ping pong, pool, darts, bowling and foosball. The initiative was to bethe biggest of their Lifestyle business in 2010.
3. Puma Social Case Studyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DzWvmdK2Ho
4. Old Spice – Devastating ExplosionsA very subtly branded Christmas gift from Old Spice to real men everywhere. Not much more to say than that.
4. Old Spice – Devastating Explosions http://www.devastatingexplosions.com/
5. Weather dependent alarm clock appWintry conditions can bring a world of pain to commuters, resulting in them arriving late to work or not at all. So, Belgian ad agency Boondoggle have created an alarm clockapp called the Winter Wake Up App. this app collects weather data for wherever you are and wakes you up earlier if the weather is unexpectedly frosty or snowy. That way, you have enough time to defrost your car or clear your driveway so that you’ll make it into work on time! It’s brilliantly clever as well as highly practical and will surely be popular with employers who usually get calls or emails from their workers saying they won’t be in.