1. BERG Cloud: Hello Little PrinterSay hello to “Little Printer” a new, tiny, cloud based physical printer that can sit in your office or bedside table to print out snippets of information on demand, almost like a mini newspaper! Think of the “Little Printer” like a thermal receipt printer, only thisone connects to an iPhone app where you can customise your feed and get news, puzzles and the latest updates from all your friends, printed out as a mini newspaper feed. Available to buy in early 2012!
1. BERG Cloud: Hello Little Printer http://vimeo.com/32796535
2. United Colors of Benetton: UnhateThis is the video that goes with the controversial new Unhate print campaign for Benetton whereby several world leaders were shown to be embracing each other.Though less argument provoking than the print campaign the tv ad still highlights Benetton‟s campaign slogan to “Unhate”.
2. United Colors of Benetton: Unhatehttp://www.bestadsontv.com/ad/40865/United-Colors-of-Benetton-Unhate
3. Heineken BeerFrienderHeineken has launched a really cool social campaign to promote their new “BeerTender” that lets you pour ice cold draft beer at home. The catch is, it‟s Christmas, and it wouldn‟t look all that great if you were to buy yourself a BeerTender and the chances are that nobody will be thoughtful enough to buy you one so that is why Heineken launched an innovative Facebook app. The flip side is that your new friend will also send you one back. Once you sign up and share your details you are matched up with another random Facebook user who is also looking for a keg. The app does the job of turning your keg in to a present, wrapping it up and posting it out to your new friend. This is a brilliant feel good campaign that effectively encourages you to buy yourself a Christmas present - except it‟s festive, it‟s social, and you‟ll have nothing to feel guilty about.
4. Harvey Nichols: Walk of ShameHarvey Nichols has just released this new light hearted Christmas ad for their Women‟s Wear collection. It cleverly drops the audience into the embarrassingreality of the „Walk of Shame‟ and tells how to avoid the dreaded early morning walk by shopping in Harvey Nic‟s and looking your best at any hour of the day.
4. Harvey Nichols: Walk of Shame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxTf7NGVXg
5. Domino‟s iPizza Domino‟s Pizza hero is an ipad app that allows users to make pizzas as a virtual Domino‟s employee.Rise through the pizza making ranks and become a Pizza Hero. Make top quality pizzas by kneading dough, spreading sauce, sprinkling cheese, placing toppings and more as you race against the clock for points.Once youve passed levels one through five, affectionately nicknamed "Pizza School," other players will get a chance to rate your performance-- ultimately making or breaking your pizza career.Promoting the „handmade‟ aspect of their trade, Pizza Hero also offers a Made to Order pizza for delivery option through the app itself.