Be the first to like this
Veganism is on the rise due to growing concerns about the environment and perceived health benefits. However, certain nutrients such as EPA & DHA are difficult to obtain from plant-based diets. Until recently, the only supplemental source of long-chain omega-3s was fish oil. Igennus has recently launched a vegan omega-3 product which combines algae-sourced EPA & DHA with the additional benefit of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
In this hour-long webinar, Dr Danielle Crida discusses:
- The importance of omega-3s and the omega 6:3 ratio
- Vegan options for omega-3 supplementation
- Our new Vegan Omega-3 & Astaxanthin product
- How to assess omega-3 requirements and measure response to supplementation
- Ensuring optimal nutrition on a plant-based diet: common nutrient deficiencies and how to address them