Joey M. Sinchioco, M.D.
SNI Philippines, Inc
• Ko-los-trum ( also called beestings / first
milk / immune milk / LIQUID GOLD )
• A form of milk produced by the mammary
glands of mammals in late pregnancy and the
few days after giving birth
• Yellow in color
• Thick and sticky
• Easy to digest
• Low in volume but high in concentrated
nutrition for the newborn
• High in carbohydrates
• High in proteins
• Low in fat
• Contains all the immunoglobulins found in
mammals ( IgA IgD IgE IgG IgM )
• Provides the perfect nutrition tailored to
• Provides large amounts of living cells to fight
against many harmful agents
• Works as a natural and 100% safe vaccine
• 1st few days – it is
important to breastfeed
the newborn 8-12 times
in a day
• This allows the baby to
get all the benefits of
• When baby is breastfed
early and often, breast
begins to produce more
• Milk increases in volume,
appear thinner and whiter
• Gradually changes to mature
milk during the first 2 weeks
• Concentration of antibodies
in the milk decrease
• Milk volume greatly increases
• The disease fighting
properties of human milk do
not disappear with colostrum
What is Colostrum?
• Colostrum is the first milk that a cow produces after
giving birth to a calf.
• This milk contains the important components that
the baby calf needs to establish its immune system,
support cell division and tissue repair.
• The main bioactive components are
(IgGs), Lactoferrin, Proline rich Peptides and Growth
Raw Ingredients: Farm
• Liquid Milk
• Liquid Colostrum
SNI has established high quality parameters for its
• Fresh processing, no freezing
• Low acidity
• Low heat processing
• No Freeze Drying
• Indirect fired spray driers
• Colostrum is processed using a unique and proprietary
• It is the only colostrum of its kind in the world.
• Even in the drying process the powder particles never reach
beyond 60 degrees temperature producing even
SNI and Creeyan Laboratories
Joint Laboratory & Pilot Plant Facility in Auckland, New Zealand
What is the SNI Natural Colostrum Product?
• SNI Colostrum Product (SNI) is a blend of colostrum
and instant skim milk powder.
• SNI Colostrum is a high quality product of New
• The amount of colostrum in the blend is adjusted to
provide a 1% content of IgG.
Comparison of Colostrum Nutraceuticals
Tablets and Capsules SNI Colostrum
-Excipients -Each Sachet contains 150mg IgG
-Tabletting Aids -Convenient to drink
-Artificial Flavourings -Functional Beverage/Drink
-Colouring Agents -100% Natural
-Need to consume many -Contains additional Calcium
tablets/capsules to naturally from Skim Milk
provide 150 mg IgG -Fat Free
ratio of Immune factors
OTHER COLOSTRUM SNI COLOSTRUM
ELECTRON MICROGRAPH OF AN
INSOLUBLE POWDER A SOLUBLE POWDER
Which ensures that SNI Colostrum is more water-
soluble than other colostrums.
Improved Creeyan Colostrum 7
Creeyan colostrum D 15
Creeyan Colostrum C 20
Creeyan Colostrum B 15
Creeyan Colostrum A 15
Product D 45
Product C 90
Product B 30
Product A 25
0 50 100
Time for dispersion in seconds
The Experts Speak
on Colostrum and
• Colostrum is full of potent, immune-
stimulating factors that jump-start a
newborn’s immune system.
• It is also thought that it can help a person with
colon cancer fight off a recurrence of the
- Robert Rountree, M.D.
Co-founder Helios Health Center, Colorado
• The immune – boosting property of
colostrum stems from molecules called
• Transfer Factors from colostrum taken as a
supplement provide resistance to infection
- Altenative Medicine by Burton Goldberg
• The most abundant source of Transfer Factor
today is cow Colostrum.
• “God’s first gift to the Newborn.
• Transfer Factors are the vital healing
ingredients in Colostrum.
- Rod Robertson, M.D.
West Baptist Hospital, Kentucky, USA
• “Bovine Colostrum is full of immune-boosting
transfer factors, such as hydrogen peroxide
and IgG- type immunoglobulins.
• It also occurs in rain and snow, in fruits and
vegetables, and in mother’s milk, with
particularly high concentrations found in
- Alternative Medicine by Burton Goldberg
• “ Colostrum contains significant
amounts of Interleukin – 10 ( a
agent ) found significant in
reducing inflammation in
arthritic joints and injury areas.”
- Olle Hernell MD
University of Ulmea, Sweden
• “ Colostrum contains non-
specific inhibitors that inhibit a
wide range of respiratory
illnesses, notably influenza
• Colostrum is specifically cited
for its unique effectiveness
against potentially deadly
outbreaks of Asian Flu that
emerged from animal / human
- Prof. Shortridge
Journal of Tropical Pediatrics
• “Hyperimmune bovine colostrum of the IgG type are
protective against infections such as
Cryptosporidium Parvum ( AIDS associated diarrhea),
E. Coli, Clostridium and Rotavirus, the most common
causes of severe diarrhea in children.”
- PDR for Nutritional Supplement
by Sheldon Saul Hendle and David Rorvik
• Colostrum…is rich in
factors, and some
believe that that it can
help control both acute
and chronic diarrhea.
- Alternative Cures by Bill Gottlieb
• If you must take antibiotics, restore the body’s
friendly bacteria by taking Probiotic
supplement… Colostrum is another effective
probiotic that can be taken on a rotating basis
with acidophilus and bifidobacteria.
- Smart Medicine for Healthier Living
by Janet Zand Lac, OMD et.al.
• “ Studies found that the preservation of
biological activity of IgG, in the digestive
secretions of adults receiving bovine
colostrum orally, indicates passive enteric
immunization for the prevention and
treatment of acute intestinal diseases.”
- LB Khazenson
Microbial and Epidemiological Immunology
• Lactoferrin, an abundant protein component
of Colostrum, binds to iron.
• By binding to iron, lactoferrin makes iron less
available for use by bacteria and other
microorganisms including viruses and fungi.
- Viral Immunity by J.E. p 294
• Phytic acid….. Is a powerful antioxidant.
• Phytic acid is found in very high
concentrations in colostrum.
• One of its major effects is to prevent iron from
reaching cancer cells.
- Health and Nutrition Secrets
by Russell Blaylock MD, p 335
• “ Another immunomodulator made from milk
colostrum is Cytolog , which may also prove
helpful in boosting immune system to treat
- Alternative Medicine by Burton Goldberg p602
• “ Colostrum contains IgF-B which has suppresive
effect on cytotoxic substances ( anti-inflammatory ).
• Inhibit cell growth of human osteosarcome ( cancer
cells by 75% inhibition )
• Mediator of fibrosis and angiogenesis ( healing of
heart muscles and blood vessels ).”
- Drs Tokuyama and Tokuyama
Cancer Research Institute
Kanazawa University, Japan
• Taken as a supplement,
colostrum can boost immune
system and help the body to
burn fat and build lean
• It may also accelerate the
healing of injuries, increase
vitality and stamina and have
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing
by Phyllis Balch CNC p 66
• Bovine colostrum’s putative
exercise – induced
enhancement is mainly
attributed to such growth
factors as IgF – 1.
- PDR for Nutritional Supplements
by Sheldon Saul Hendle and David Rorvik
What Does SNI Colostrum Do ?
> strengthens the immune system
to provide good resistance to
viruses and bacteria
> helps with wound healing and
> enhances the digestive
processes providing greater
nutritional value from food.
> stimulates healthy bone
metabolism and maintenance.