Creating a brand using social media Niall Harbison
Collector’s Items
Advert in Major publication costs anywhere between 5 and 20k
Consumers are not listening anymore  Interruptive Marketing Has Seen It’s Day
Luckily there is an alternative.....
It got this man where he is today
Word of mouth in 2008 is on steroids
How do I build a community?
 
How many people do I need to start following me?
 
Spend Sweet FA
80% of advertising on the web is controlled by Google You are competing with many others for the other 20%
Be Smart as there are many ways to skin a cat
Odessa and Twitter : A match made in heaven
Connect
[email_address]   twitter.com/NiallHarbison 087 22 39 832
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Using social media to grow your business

1,894 views

Published on

This presentation is to teach small businesses how to use simple free tools to increase their business

Published in: Technology, Business
1 Comment
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • social media like twitter has millions of users. Today it is one of the most effective online advertising platform for any business. There are many twitter based app like http://www.twitfunz.com that help us to promote business, product, service or build brand. i think this social media is the new way of advertising in this internet world
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,894
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
174
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
25
Comments
1
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Using social media to grow your business

  1. 1. Creating a brand using social media Niall Harbison
  2. 2. Collector’s Items
  3. 3. Advert in Major publication costs anywhere between 5 and 20k
  4. 4. Consumers are not listening anymore Interruptive Marketing Has Seen It’s Day
  5. 5. Luckily there is an alternative.....
  6. 6. It got this man where he is today
  7. 7. Word of mouth in 2008 is on steroids
  8. 8. How do I build a community?
  9. 10. How many people do I need to start following me?
  10. 12. Spend Sweet FA
  11. 13. 80% of advertising on the web is controlled by Google You are competing with many others for the other 20%
  12. 14. Be Smart as there are many ways to skin a cat
  13. 15. Odessa and Twitter : A match made in heaven
  14. 16. Connect
  15. 17. [email_address] twitter.com/NiallHarbison 087 22 39 832

×