Be the first to like this
Fully automatic manufacturing machines become more and more compact. Fibre optics are used where mounting space for photoelectric standard sensors is confined.
Advantages of these systems: The evaluation electronics and the optoelectronic components are located separately from the sensing surface of the system. Fibre optic sensing heads can therefore be mounted in places where access is difficult. Fibre optics are the best choice, in particular for short ranges.
- Precise connection of different fibre optics.
- Manual or automatic setting by means of “teach in”.
- LED display to check operation, switching status and function.
- Various glass fibre materials for different applications.
- Easy mounting on DIN rail possible.