E) Read the dialogue between Mary and her friends.
Mary: Let´s have a party, this evening!
Susan: Let’s make a surprise cake.
Mark : Good idea. Is there an orange?
Mary: Yes, there is. There are some eggs too
And there´s dome flour.
Susan: Are there any lemons?
Mark: No, there aren´t. But there e is some sugar and some butter.
F) What´s in Mary´s cake? Are the sentences true (T) or false (F)?
1. There´s an orange. _______
2. There are some eggs. _______
3. There isn´t any flour. _______
4. There´s a lemon. _________
5. T here´s some sugar. ________
6. There isn´t any butter. ______
G) Complete the sentences. Follow the example.
Example: (oranges ; apples ) I like oranges but I don´t like apples.
1. ( Carrots ; lettuce ) _______________________________________
2. ( chicken ; fish) __________________________________________
3. ( juice ; coffee) __________________________________________
4. ( eggs ; tomatoes) ________________________________________
H) Write tree more sentences. Say what you like and what you don´t like.
I) Complete the sentences. Use like or likes.
1. Mark _________ oranges.
2. Kate and Mary _________ juice.
3. Indy _________ chocolates.
4. I _________ cake.
5. Kate and Mark ________ coke.
6. Susan _______ ice-cream.
7. They ________ fish.
8. We _________ biscuits.
9. Mary and Susan _________ vegetables.
10.You ________ grapes.