Ies lamola miguel y esther

566 views

Published on

Published in: Education, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
566
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
109
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Ies lamola miguel y esther

  1. 1. IES LA MOLA ● Miguel Martínez Mira ● Esther Díez Santo
  2. 2. Introduction● IES La Mola high school is located in Novelda. The high school is made up of three buildings. Those three buildings are known as A, B and C. The were built in different years.
  3. 3. Building A ● It is the oldest one and it was built 1967 as a part of the high school “La Asunción” in Elche. ● In this building we have the library, the headmistresss room, the staff room and First and Second of ESO classrooms
  4. 4. Building B● The building B was built after A in 1979.● It contains the classrooms where Third and Fourth of ESO have lessons and it houses the classrooms of Sixth form , Vocational Training courses and Physics and Chemistry laboratories.
  5. 5. Building C ● Building C was the last block to be built. ● It has two floors and we can find here the Aula Magna, the Multipurpose room,some departments, Computer rooms, Drawing classrooms and Music rooms.
  6. 6. GYM● It was built in the course 95- 96.● Its next to the changing room and the sport facilities like athletics tracks.
  7. 7. Current situation● The current situation of this wonderful high school is that there is a 86% of students from Novelda and the other 14% are from La Romana. The students from La Romana come from the school “Sagrados Corazones” and the students from Novelda are from three comprehensive schools : “Sánchez Albornoz”, “Jesús Navarro” and “Gómez Navarro”
  8. 8. Current situation, part 2● In fact, there are more than seventeen different nationalities within the school.● The high school has shared its facilities with the Official Language School of Elda. It offers French lessons, English lessons and German lessons from Elementary to Intermediate level.
  9. 9. THE END

×