Specials in Tourism Life and Eco-
Why opening Apurímac travel?
To innovate and develop tourism in
the province of experimental
Because it responds to present
needs, but also contemplates the
reduction of negative impacts of
this long term.
Is very importance for
conservation of our nature and our
To improve living standards and
the economy in the Province
As open Apurimac Travel?
Funded by the
schools, colleges and
institutes of province.
universities, in the
region and the
of residents in big city
in the country,
working together, we can!
Abancay: 700 km
(10 hours by bus).
Andahuaylas: 800 km
(12 hours by bus).
What we offer?
Apurimac Travel, offers packages of
experiential tourism and eco - tourism
for four days:
Tourists sleep in the homes of farm
In each house hosted rooms are
specially for tourists
We have specialist en archeology
We have a specialist botanic and
The assistant personal Speak English,
Spanish and Quechua
Welcome indigenous music
and dance (20 min)
Typical meal (trout with fried
rice, Pachamanca, noodles with
chicken, spicy beef .
Drink, chicha morada ( of corn)
improvement of chicha ( of
water of muña, chicha of molle.
(Time isn’t limited)
8 :00 – 9: 00 AM:
- Breakfast, milk Cereal native (barley,
quinoa, wheat) Native bread, Roasted
9:30 – 11:00 AM:
- Walk to White River. The trip by the edge
the river, with an impressive natural
11:00- 12:00 PM:
- Trout fishing.
12:00 – 1:00 PM:
- Cook trout whit rice and salad.
- Drinking : water of muña.
1:00 – 2:00PM: Relax, walking around.
3:00– 4:00PM: Canoeing on the river.
5:00 PM: Return to Mollebamba.
Third Day 8:00- 9:00 AM:
- Breakfast: coffee, scrambled eggs,
roasted corn, orange juice.
9:00 AM- 12:00 PM:
- Visit a city’s whit specialist botanic
and zoology. They explain about the
flora and fauna of the area.
- Visit cannon Mollebamba.
12:00- 3:00 PM:
- Visit a Lapaca, thermal water.
- Drying ; juicy of orange, natural water,
soda classic or diet.
- Return to Mollebamba
8 :00– 9:00 AM
breakfast: coffee, orange juice, bread,
9 :00 AM– 12:00 PM
- Visit the ruins of Arc Puncu
- Visit ancient church San Nicolas
12:00 – 2:00 PM:
- Lunch: Gilled of cow with potatoes
fried and salad.
- Drink chicha of jora
and for person ground up beer
2:00- 3:30 PM:
- Retort to Mollebamba
Cultural Night 6:00 – 8:oo PM
- Typical Dance
- Poems in Quechua
( traslate to ingles and spanish)
- Nativa Teater
- Music with native instruments
Expenditure ( MONEY $)
- 2 Personal Assistant 20.00 20 x 4 80.00
- 8 families 60.00 60 x 8 480.00
- 2 cooks 40.00 40 x 4 160.00
- Food expenditure per day 50.00 50 x 4 200.00
- Drink per day 15.00 15 x 4 60.00
- Specialist Zoology and Botanic 20.00 20.00
Press of Cost (money $)
for one person 100 100 x 16 1600.00
Earnings for Apurimac Travel
Total cost 1600.00
Expenditure - 1000.00
Total revenue 600.00