Today’s reporting and analytics expectations are more demanding than ever. However, IT resources and budgets are not growing nearly as rapidly. In spite of those challenges, IT and BI pros are faced with the task of accelerating data warehouse development, data connectivity, and data transfers across on-premises and cloud platforms to support real-time and just-in-time BI/analytics cost-effectively. In this session, we will explore current data warehouse trends in integration/CDC, automation, design patterns and technologies for hybrid BI infrastructures to/from SQL Server, Azure and beyond.
Attendees will learn about:
• Hybrid data warehousing architecture
• Data warehouse development automation
• Just-in-time and real-time BI/analytics technologies
• Real-world user success stories
• Data integration tips and best practices to save time, $ and sanity