IC-Ed i i I di
An ISO 9001: 2000 Company
To provide innovative high performance and customized yet affordable
business process solution to our client institutions by reforming the
traditional strategies in education sector
To become a market leader in Asia pacific region by delivering pioneering
cost efficient and technology driven solutions while providing outstanding
opportunities to faculties and students matching their skills and
Achieving global excellence through client centric and team oriented
approach with commitment to quality.
About IC-Eduvision Services
• Only one to provide online marketing solutions in education sector
y p g
• First and the single to start most innovate twinning programme with
Troy Univ, USA
• Only professional co to provide 360 degree consulting for opening
new educational institution.
• Largest network of associate consultants at pan India level
• Rendering more than 30 services to education sector
• Exclusive strategic partnership with renowned educational vendors
• More than 4 lakh student database generated every year
• 1800% growth in Top Line in just 3 years
And much more to be explored…………….
What Ic-EDUVISION does for you?
• Marketing & Brand Promotion
• Institutional and academic Development
• International collaborations
• Consulting for opening new Educational Institutions
• Web Development Project Consultancy
• Online M k ti
O li Marketing, SEO services
• Training & Placements Adverting (Corporate and educational Houses) :
ICES Web Development Vertical
Taking advantage of the power of Internet, IC-Eduvision
ki d fh f d ii
Services had started a web development center in order to
deliver our domain expertise.
• Identifying and bridge the gaps visible in the online
• Focusing on the online-marketing with special
emphasis on the e-commerce projects.
• Offering numerous online marketing solutions to clients
to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives.
Why web marketing?
Abstract of a PHD Thesis in Cranckfield University, London, UK
Fundamental changes in the UK educational sector have resulted in
increased competition among UK higher education institutions to attract
both foreign and local students. This has compelled many universities to
adapt aggressive marking strategies to maintain or gain their market share
It has become important for universities to communicate in different ways
to ensure that the message is effective to the postgraduate target audience.
Prospective students use various information sources when searching for
postgraduate courses The information provided at these information
sources influences their decision at different stages of the decision-making
process. It is essential for student recruiters to understand the preferred
information source of their target audience and provide the relevant
information The marketing tools combined in the marketing
communications mix is unique to every institution depending on the
marketing objectives to be achieved and the marketing strategy to be
Present Indian Education Sector
Scenario in Context of Web marketing
• Education Sector is not up to the innovation of web marketing
• Only few educational publishers using internet media, so less
• Most of the educational institute/colleges/schools do not have
• Print/electronic media getting more and more expensive
• Perception Creation done best by web marketing
Print/Electronic Vs Web marketing
• Per student time sharing is 10 times higher.
• Web creative are more communicative than print adds
• E-mailers help in social marketing.
• Variety of filtration of database is possible in web like age, city, interest.
• Web marketing is cheaper in comparison with Print/Electronic.
• Customizable design and budget of advert.
• Monitoring of leads only possible in web
Opportunities for Education Industry
in Web Marketing
Target Segment Exposure
College/school students spend more time with the internet than other media:
33 0% spend more th 10 h
d than hours per week online, and 19 6% spend
k li d 19.6% d
more than 20 hours per week online.
However, just 16.6% watch more than 10 hours per week of
And only 5.5% listen to terrestrial/satellite radio more than 10 hours
Students are online even when watching television or listening to the radio:
50.6% surf the web while watching TV.
43 5% are online while listening to terrestrial/satellite radio
Student Spending Their Time
More than 10 Hours
Our Web marketing Services
Account Managers: We just don’t promote any specific inventory but strategize a
g j p yp y g
diversified portfolio enhancing your ROI to at least 4 times in comparison to any
other media house.
Support Services Core Deliverables
Web and Graphic Designing Online Advertising and Marketing
Website Designing Display Banner Advertisements
Website Re-design Google AdWords
Website Development Pay Per Click Advertising
Customized Application CPM Advertising
Catalogue Designing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
gg Social Media Optimization (SMO)
p ( )
Advertising Collaterals Text Link Advertisement
ICES Vs other web marketing agencies
ICES Advantage g
• one stop shop: delivering diversified solutions
• Exclusively dedicated to educational clients, so
• National Player, so avail the best bargains for the inventory
•DDomain expertise to support the technicals based on strong
i ti t t th t h i l b d t
• We are or would be your trusted partner for other
complimentary services today or tomorrow
• Exclusive tie ups with educational vendors & media
• Best at defining student interests at your website to convert
ICES Web marketing services -
EIS offers end-to-end solutions in web marketing to our
reputed clients in education sectors:
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Pay Per Click (PPC)
• Banner Advertising for Lead Generation
• Banner Advertising for Brand Promotion
• Societal Marketing: Press release, Interviews,
Articles, Blogs Submission: