IBM’s Point of View on Social Business.
What we have observed…
Knowledge is being created and shared at unprecedented rates. But many organizations aren't activating this collective knowledge.
What we have learned…
Social Business starts when you put people at the center.
To connect. To unlock insights from social interactions. To evolve to a customer-centric organization.
20,000 engagements later
Here’s what we believe about Social Business
Start with any of these 6 entry points to help you put Social at the heart of the modern enterprise.
1. Create open and authentic engagement between customers, employees and communities.
2. Create exceptional customer experiences through personalized and rewarding interactions based on customer insights
3. Create a collaborative workplace culture to engage talent and increase productivity.
4. Tap into analytics to measure, understand and drive business decisions to innovate faster.
5. Design and implement social strategies to transform organizational processes and best practices.
6. Manage a secure social platform that enables engagement while reducing risk and protecting intellectual capital.
Evolve your social business by putting people at the center.
Amplify the value of human connections.