The five pillars of chinese medicine – Acupuncture, herbology, moxibustion, tui na, chi gong.
When we eat, we are consuming the Qi of the food. It is very important to eat fresh fruits and vegetables, as they are alive with vitality Fresh seasonal vegetables have large amounts of Phytonutrients. Their EnerQi complements and strengthens our own. Phytonutrient foods carry with them vibrant, powerful energy from the Yin of the earth, the Yang of the sun and the oxygen in the atmosphere.
Living the Golden Rule
iCAAD London 2019 - Sheri Laine - MAINTAINING EQUILIBRIUM IN THE HERE AND NOW: LIVING THE ENERQI CONNECTION.
• Comparing day to night, Yin
and Yang (“yaw-ng”) are
opposites that are intertwined.
• One balances the other.
• They are diametric partners
• EnerQi is the life
circulates in and
around each of us.
• EnerQi carries with
it, its’ own energetic
vibrating force field
called Qi (“Chi”).
• EnerQi changes based on how we care for
ourselves and by the lifestyle choices we make.
• By having Balanced EnerQi, your energetic
frequency will be raised to a much higher level
allowing you to be stronger and more alive than
Root and Branch
• Chinese medicine draws from nature
to diagnose one’s internal medical
• We have all admired a great, majestic
tree. Your health is like that great,
• The roots are your immune system,
your Qi essence, and its power.
• The branches that shoot out from
your tree are subjective symptoms of
a greater imbalance.
• The problem is not in the bad branch;
it actually lies in the roots of the tree,
and within the soil that nourishes it.
What is the underlying cause of
Eleven Categories of Five Elements
ELEMENT YIN YANG SENSE
TISSUE FEELING SEASON ENVIRO
GROW COLORS TASTE COMPASS
SUMMER HEAT GROWTH RED
AUTUMN DRYNESS REAPING QI WHITE PUNGENT
Will & Power
WINTER COLD STORING BLACK
Qi & Blood
SPRING WIND GERMINATIO
Diet, Exercise, Sleep, Sexuality, Meditation
Just as people have Qi circulating
through their bodies, food also has
its own Qi vibration. Food is
medicine. It restores and enlivens
• Exercise supports detoxification in our body
while stimulating blood circulation, lymphatic
flow, respiration, and promoting sweat.
Sweating releases toxins from our bodies.
• Movement helps our internal organs to
function properly, as it regulates our digestion
and elimination while stimulating the kidneys
to release unwanted chemicals from waste
• EXERCISE STIMULATES THE MIND and
promotes hormone production to enhance
• Most people need more sleep/rest
• Vibrant health and the ability to sleep restfully go
hand in hand
• Your sleeping environment has its own EnerQi
• Resolve worries outside of the bedroom
• Resting state during meditation can mimic the
benefits of sleep
• Meditation promotes your ability to relax
• Acupuncture alleviates sleep disorders
• Sexual health is important in moving and maintaining health Qi
• Fulfillment requires availability, communication and awareness
• Let go of fear, shame, embarrassment, control and competitiveness
• Make time to fulfill your partner to enjoy your complete experience
Quiet the Wandering Mind
• Create your inner temple
• Free yourself from distractions
• Begin with meditative breathing
Slow, deep, long, languid
Breathe in serenity…
Breathe out tension…
Becoming more Round
• Living in balance
• Become your word
• EnerQi is a vibration
Sheri Laine, L.Ac. Diplomate
Living the EnerQi Connection