1. Introduction of iBorg INC.
2. List of Use case for test automation
- Regression testing of new data
3. List of use cases for mobile automation
- Transaction on multiple platforms
4. List of use cases for process automation
- EOD(end of day process)
- Personal data verification
5. Key differentiators
• iBorg INC is a new-generation automation enterprise set up in Delaware, USA.
• The efforts of all wonderful brains have resulted in the creation of iBorg which is an extensively
invested and developed innovative automation product addressing the pain points and other
complex requirements of banking as well as other sectors.
• iBorg is a low-coded automation tool that provides scalability, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and
non-invasive technology using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies.
iBorg Inc aims to "Make Automation Simple and Accessible for Everyone."
Innovate. Automate. Redefine.
To be at the forefront of automation by innovating and updating our products to match the
needs of future robotic requirements.
A TYPICAL BANKING ARCHITECHTURE….
MOBILE & INTERNET BANKING
A versatile hybrid tool for Robotic Process Automation, Robotic Mobile Automation and Robotic Test
Automation that can be used by business users, developers and testers. It is compatible with multiple
browsers and business applications.
Your Hybrid Automation Tool
Regression Testing on New Data
• Regression testing of new data falls under Robotic Test Automation (RTA).
• The regression testing process is performed on new data, i.e. data created in the system after
application of the patchset.
• iBorg automates the process of creating data from scratch and performing testing on the
newly created data.
Robotic Mobile Automation
Robotic Mobile Automation helps to test applications or apps in mobile environment which
includes two things :-
• Testing Purpose :- iBorg helps in performing automation testing in the User Interface (UI) of
• Processing Purpose :- iBorg helps in the automation of the scheduled operations in android
and iOS devices
Robotic Process Automation
• iBorg mimics human interactions and automates all the repetitive task and executes complex
processes with its low coded platform on Oracle Flexcube in a non-invasive manner.
• iBorg’s ability to work from virtual environment (example: Microsoft RDP) helps in scaling up
the organization automation initiatives by saving the costs and convenience.
List of Use Cases in
EOD (END OF DAY
DATA ENTRY UPLOAD
End-Of-Day Process (EOD)
• End-Of-Day means wrapping up all the financial activities that took place in a day and
preparing to move to the next business day after the clearance of all the checks and
performing the batch operations.
• iBorg helps to mimic human interactions in the process and automates the whole End-of-Day
on Oracle Flexcube and other platforms. At the end of the process, iBorg reports the
completion by submitting a comprehensive report.
• iBorg communicates with users through E-mail, WhatsApp, SMS, or any other social media
platform. It takes instructions from users through any of these channels.
Data Entry Upload
•DE-UPLOAD is a process on Oracle Flexcube to upload data in bulk. It is usually one of the most used
functionalities since banks would receive multiple requests from their customers and internal users for
transactions with multiple customers. iBorg can easily automate the bulk transactions thereby saving
time and increasing efficiency.
•The DE upload template is quite complex and tedious to fill in. iBorg can generate the DE upload
template from the minimal information received and will also validates the information.
Personal Data Verification - IDP
• Data is the new gold. Data clarity can make all the difference to your company, and it is in
everyone's best interest to ensure the input data is error-free.
• iBorg validates and verifies the data in the system with the KYC documents provided by the
• This process can be incorporated as part of Customer creation, Account creation, and data
Compatible with devices ranging from AS400
Screens to Web Browsers to even Mobile devices
One-stop automation tool for all automation
requirements of BFSI with every add-in included
Design & develop automation scripts with
effortless templates in few minutes/hours
Seamless data integration and debugging of
the processes with simplified solutions
FOLLOW US ON
Delaware, US, 19808
+91 (888) 477-0008