We make information
“When we launched HYS, we had
a feeling that we can do it better.
We can make our work fulfilling
Co-founder and CEO
“To make the work fulfilling for
everyone, we follow five principles:
in what we do we have a vision, a
purpose, autonomy, authority, and
Co-founder and Executive Chairman
Ambition for all-around
Sense of responsibility
Working with the goal
The world of information technologies is growing too fast to stay in
one place. We should think broadly and quickly. We should be
moving along with the latest technological innovations and
constantly improve our hard and soft skill sets.
We expect each team member to act like an owner and take
responsibility for every decision made, no matter how global or
We don’t just do our work. We understand what it means for us, for
our team, and for our partners. Having a clear end goal and
understanding that goal is key to a healthy work process.
Engaged people are happier and more motivated. They keep up with
the latest corporate processes and features. Let’s create a great
Transparency and trust
We believe that trust and transparency make work
and communication easier.
We respect our colleagues’ ideas, opinions, and work. We
respect our management and our partners. Respect is the
foundation of our collaboration.
We’re all different. We have different interests, experiences,
and approaches. But we’re always open and friendly.
Fulfillment creates loyalty and encourages people to bring our
company to a new level.
We work hard but party harder ;)
HYS Culture Values
Ambition for all-round
Sense of Responsibility
Working with the Goal
Transparency & Trust
● Helping each other to be awesome
● Open to all technologies
● Ready to learn something new
● Respectful to colleagues and management
● Admitting when you’re wrong
● Using failures as opportunities to grow
● Making sure partners are happy
● Making fun of others’ failures
● Judging others
● Frivolous attitude toward responsibilities
● Unreasonably critical
● Fearing to admit your mistakes
● Not motivated to improve
Not HYS Spirit
An important part of our corporate culture is respect for the
private lives and views of our team members. Please be
thoughtful and sensitive, particularly when discussing
Everyone has their own personal style and development rate at
each turn of their career. That’s why we never discuss
We never discuss
Good culture shows up in good results. Our culture is built on responsibility and trust. We focus on
what people get done and don’t measure them by how many hours they spend in the office. We
work 8 hours per day on average, but we’re okay with flexible schedules and offer the possibility to
work from home if necessary.
Becoming a part of HYS
means doing incredible
things in a team of talented
A team that
● Good people want to work with good people. We’re proud of everyone who
joins our team.
● We’re fun, people-oriented high performers.
● Our processes involve minimum bureaucracy.
● We use a win-win-win business model to benefit you, our partners, and our
● We’re helpful. Remember that you aren’t alone. If you need any assistance,
you have a team to brainstorm ideas and find solutions.
● Social and moral aspects always matter.
● We’re happy to support your professional and personal growth, so we do our best to
provide you with as many opportunities as possible to develop your skill set.
● Our internal and external tech events are great for learning something new, getting in
touch with interesting people, and discovering fresh ideas.
● Knowledge sharing pushes people to become better at what they do. We’re always ready
to share our knowledge and experience with high schools and non-profit organizations,
making investments in the local IT community.
● Enjoy what you do, learn from what you do, and improve yourself.
● We create experts and grow stars. Any talented Junior has an opportunity to become a Senior in our company.
The sky’s the limit.
● We’re okay with you switching to another technology or role. If you want to try something new, we’ll help you find
a suitable position at HYS.
● We don’t take you for a project; we take you for HYS. This means that if your project ends for some reason, we’ll
find a new one for you. We see ourselves as a platform for highly skilled professionals.
● No bureaucracy. Why would anyone need it? Here at HYS Enterprise, we follow other principles ;)
● You always have access to top management whether you want to ask a question, share your concerns, or just
ask how they’re doing.
● We try to keep the atmosphere in the company open and friendly. A positive environment makes the work easier
and the workplace much more comfortable.