How to Learn
How to Discover the Power of Hypnosis for Yourself
By Igor Ledochowski, co-founder of the
Hypnosis Training Academy, the world’s largest
community of hypnotists and hypnotherapists.
Why Learn Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a truly powerful force for good in the world - it can
do amazing things with power that is already within you.
It is a skill that allows you to be a powerful force for good in the
world, and it is remarkably easy to learn in a short time.
For example, learning the skill of conversational hypnosis allows
• Speak with more confidence
• Be more influential and get your thoughts and ideas heard and
• Build deep, lasting relationships
• Develop that magnetic energy that pulls people toward you
What kind of people learn Hypnosis?
People from many walks of life can use the skills developed from
learning hypnosis, including:
• Hypnotherapists and professional hypnotists
• Entrepreneurs looking to land investors and clients
• Lawyers who want to speak more influentially in the
• Teachers who want to inspire and motivate their students
• Nurses who want to be able to calm patients and relieve pain
• Salespeople who want to deliver effective pitches
• Coaches and influencers helping others and driving change
How to Learn Hypnosis
The following slides offer direction and some free tools
and resources to help you get started with hypnosis.
I would also like to invite you to connect with the Hypnosis
Training Academy on any of our social media channels or
on our website. We are always welcoming new members
of all levels of experience into our global community.
Step 1: Decide which area of hypnosis
you’re interested in
• If you want to help others overcome their fears and
achieve goals, look into hypnotherapy
• If you want to be more influential and get your ideas
heard and acted upon more, check out conversational
• If you want to use hypnosis as a performer or
entertainer, find out more about stage and street
• Or, if you’re into self improvement and unlocking the
best you inside, look into self-hypnosis.
Step 2: Do a bit of research
• Jump on Google and find out what hypnosis is all about.
A good resource is the Hypnosis Training Academy -
you’ll find articles on the basics of hypnosis in your
interest area. There’s also lots of in-depth information on
how hypnosis works, including videos and infographics,
so you can get yourself up to speed on the fundamentals.
Step 3: Learn the basics of Hypnotic
• Although hypnosis can happen without using any words
at all, the majority of hypnosis is done through the use of
hypnotic language. Get yourself a training tool like the
Hypnotic Language Shortcut System - it’s got 70 hypnotic
language cards, plus comes with 2 hours of bonus video
trainings and over 3 hours of audio instruction as well.
Step 4: Practice
• Hypnosis is a skill, and, like most skills, you need to
practice to develop. Find a family member or friend to
use as a practice subject, join a hypnosis meetup group
near you on meetup.com, or a hypnosis practice group